Installation instructions Download Kirby Mod Minecraft
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Download Kirby Mod Minecraft Description:
Kirby Mod for Minecraft adds Kirby, a friendly mob that loves food to the game! This mod will make your Minecraft world more interesting! There are currently 9 Kirbys in the game. There’s Pink Kirby, Blue Kirby, Green Kirby, Red Kirby, Yellow Kirby, Purple Kirby, Brown Kirby, Orange Kirby, and White Kirby. This mod also adds a new food item called Maximum Tomato. Every Kirby drops 0-2 items. Every Kirby also has a spawn egg.
Kirby Mod Screenshots:
Pink Kirby – Drops Cake
Blue Kirby – Drops Raw Fish
Green Kirby – Drops Slimeballs
Yellow Kirby – Drops Gold Ingots
Red Kirby – Drops Apples
Purple Kirby – Drops Maximum Tomatos
Orange Kirby – Drops Blaze Rods
Brown Kirby – Drops Cookies
White Kirby – Drops Sugar
Maximum Tomato – Heals 10 Hunger
- Download and install Modloader
- Download Kirby Mod
- Drag all the class files into your minecraft.jar.
- Put the images in the mob folder inside the mob folder in the minecraft.jar.
- Put the images in the images folder inside the textures > images folder in the minecraft.jar.
- Delete META-INF inside the minecraft.jar.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy
- Changed textures of Blue, Green, and Brown Kirby
- Also added Orange Kirby
|Name||Kirby Mod Minecraft (1.5.2)|
|Update on||February 16, 2023|
|Get it on PC||For Minecraft 1.5.2: Download from Server|
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4: Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly