DecoCraft Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 adds in over 300 decorations for your Minecraft World. It also has a bunch of new props to the game, which give it more life and variety when decorating builds – can now create anything from furniture or silverware all the way down to lamps! There are even functional items added into this latest version such as brand-new textures on some already existing models so you’ll have plenty of chances not only choose what kind of design effect is desired but where exactly they want their item found too!.
This mod will definitely give you a lot more variety when decorating your builds.Many of the new items are actually functional as well and there is brand new textures!
You’ll have plenty of new options for furniture as well as silverware to go around on those dinner date nights in no time at all. Don’t forget about some lamps or beer kegs either – they’re always needed when friends come by unexpectedly!”
How to install DecoCraft Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and minecraft 1.12.2 mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
DecoCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
Author: RazzleberryFox, taelnia, ProfMobius ❘ Rating: 4.52 − 3,413 votes – 3,054,661 views