Installation instructions Download Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9 (Weapons, Defense Items)
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9 (Weapons, Defense Items) Description:
If you’re of the mind that Minecraft could use an update to it’s dueling capacities and its armor, you’re in luck with this Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod. This mod not only allows for dual-weapon combat, but it also provides you with a whole host of new weapons as well as a new shield.
Dual-Wielding of Weapons
Forget about combat one weapon at a time. If you are using smaller weapons such as blades and swords, Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod 1.7.10 allows you to wield them two at a time for more effective disarming of your opponent. You can now have up to three weapons in your weapon system, and use one off-hand and one mainhand weapon at once. The mod offers easy simultaneous access to both of your tools, since the offhand weapon is accessible with a left-click while the mainhand weapon can be activated with the right-click mouse button.
New Shield Mechanics Present Greater Challenges
In the Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod Minecraft, players can use a couple of new shields in addition to the traditional sword block. Included among these shields is shieldCraft, a shield against arrows from your opponents’ bows and ShieldBash, a shield which allows you to bash hostile mobs to get rid of them. These shields are tied to a stamina bar which disables them after a certain amount of use. This is to give each player a more challenging combat position and so that no single player can have unfair advantage in the game.
There are a variety of new weapons that come with the mod players will surely appreciate. The waraxe is a weapon that can penetrate armored enemies better than the sword can. The mace has a blunt blade and can disorient the enemy very easily. The spear is a fine weapon for long-distance combat. The dagger, although less powerful than the sword, is quick and efficient;; it can take an oponent off-guard. Chainmail armor is a new type of armor that can be crafted from chain links.
In addition to that new toolkit of weapons, the Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod offers six new types of arrows which can only be deployed from the new quiver. The quiver, crafted from leather, can house four arrows and shoot them out simultaneously, where previously, you could only shoot three arrows out of your bow at one time. The six arrows compatible usable only with the quiver are: The mystery arrow, the piercing arrow, the poison arrow, the ender arrow, the explosive arrow, and the fire arrow. The rumor is that skeletons have knowledge on how each of these arrows works.
This mod has a multitude of powerful additions that will make combat in Minecraft far more exciting and challenging than it’s been before. You can also engage the MUD (Mod update detector) to keep tapbs on new updates that may have come out at any given time.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.10.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Language Pack Support – Optional
- Download the Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 language pack
- Unzip the archive in your lang folder.
- Update for 1.7.10
- Fixed invalid attributes while using weapon in left hand
- Fixed arrows not obeying GameRule
- Added DynamicLight support for light sources in left hand
- Reduced M.U.D chatting (with verbose option to configure)
- Fixed flagpole crashing dedicated servers
- Fixed iron textures for some systems
- Remapped item registry names for consistency, world saves should be convertible without loss
- Fixed pickable quiver arrows from infinity bow
For 1.10.2: coming soon
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!