Installation instructions Download Morpheus Mod 1.12,1.14.4->1.8.9
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Morpheus Mod 1.12,1.14.4->1.8.9 Description:
The Morpheus Mod is designed to allow you to sleep during the night while playing online with other players. Sleeping though the night can be vital to your survival in Minecraft; especially early on in your journey. Many times it is nearly impossible unless all players on the server go to bed at the same time.
The Morpheus Mod Minecraft will only work if you have Forge installed for your server. This server only mod is used to help the players collaborate more efficiently. The mod will take a poll of the other players to see which players would like to sleep through the night, and which players would like to play through. If you are playing Minecraft offline the mod will not work, as it is for online servers only.
In order to sleep there will need to be 50% of the players opt to sleep though a single night. The percentage of players needed for the mod can be reconfigured in the mod configuration file; however it can only be set as low as 5%. The only person who can change the configuration is the server owner, and may change the percentage from time to time. If you are the only player on the server you would have no need to turn it on and off. Once the vote has been taken the Morpheus Mod 1.7.10 will then turn the night to day assuming that there were enough players who voted to sleep.
The Morph Mod allows you to bypass the night cycle; and the monsters that spawn during that time. The night offers many opportunities to collect a variety of valuable materials for crafting; however if you do not have the armor, tools, or skills to defeat the monsters it can leave you running for your life.
This works when any of the players on the server try to sleep. The mod will automatically poll all of the other players to see what the percentage of players would like sleep. This also works in your favor if you vote not to sleep in order to collect materials that night. Some of the crafting materials or loot can only be gathered by going out into the night; and you are lucky enough to find or trade them, or if you are willing to build a respawner. Sleep voting can allow your online experience to be more beneficial for your success in Minecraft.
How to install:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge for 1.12
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19968,): have 188.8.131.5260 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 184.108.40.20668)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1172,): have 18.104.22.16860
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12472-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19968-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!