Installation instructions Download Techguns Mod 1.7.10 → 1.12.2
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Techguns Mod 1.7.10 → 1.12.2 Description:
The Techguns mod is a Minecraft mod that adds new weapons, enemies, and items to the game, with a focus on futuristic and sci-fi themes. It also introduces new ores, materials, and crafting recipes, as well as NPCs and structures to explore. The mod is available for Minecraft versions 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.12.2.
Some of the features of the Techguns mod include the ability to craft advanced weapons and armor, such as laser guns and plasma rifles, and the addition of new types of ammunition for these weapons. It also introduces new hostile mobs, including cyborg zombies, robots, and aliens, which can drop valuable loot when defeated.
In addition to combat-focused content, the mod includes various tools and machines, such as drills and generators, that can aid players in their resource gathering and base building. The mod also adds new dimensions to explore, including a post-apocalyptic wasteland and an alien planet.
Overall, the Techguns mod adds a significant amount of content to Minecraft, expanding upon the game’s existing mechanics and providing new challenges and experiences for players who enjoy futuristic and sci-fi themes.
(Guns, Worldgen, NPCs, Machines)
This mod adds a huge amount of guns into your game! Each one of them has its own special effects and death animations. You battle with Futuristic guns as well.
Techguns Mod Features:
- 3D Models.
- Recoil/reload animations.
- Muzzle flashes.
- First and 3rd person.
- Skins and 3D Models.
- Armor bonus systems, giving boni like +% mining speed ore movement speed.
New Inventory Tab: (compatible with Tinkers Construct. If TC is installed it will integrate into its tab registry)
- New item slots and items for them.
- Face slot: wear things like a Gas Mask.
- Back slot: Glider and jetpack.
- New slots to put ammo.
- Auto food slots: automatically eat food put in here.
- Different damage types and armor values against each type.
- New hostile NPCs that use guns too.
- Turrets that can use guns.
- Brutal animations like gore or dissolving.
- Disabled in config by default.
- Must be enabled in config, not going to explain how you do that. No gore for kiddies, sry.
New machines that are required for crafting all the new stuff:
- Ammo press.
- Metal press.
- Chem lab.
- Can switch skins of some Techguns armors and Weapons. Only a few have multiple skins currently.
- Repair Techguns armors here. Costs less than anvil and no XP. Armors cant be destroyed but become useless when at 0 durability.
- Multiblock machines that generate ores out of clusters (Ore clusters spawn in the world, see section about configuration for making them spawn). Ore clusters last forever but drills are not free and require power. The amount of ores/time that can be get out of a cluster is limited.
- Effectiveness is configurable.
- Configure spawn rates.
- Configure if common ores should be added (lead, copper, steel, etc) (disabled by default).
- Configure ore drill power and ore rates. Default rates (1.0) are for dedicated servers with chunkloaders, for singleplayer you should set the ore rate a lot higher and power lower.
- Enable death effects.
How to install:
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Techguns Mod 1.7.10 → 1.12.2 Download Links:
Name Techguns Mod Update on May 16, 2020 Developer pWn3d_1337 Get it on PC For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.12.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19968,): have 188.8.131.5260 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 184.108.40.20668)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1172,): have 18.104.22.16860
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12472-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19968-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!