Installation instructions Download TickrateChanger Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download TickrateChanger Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
TickrateChanger Mod is a useful mod for Minecrafters who love to change the tickrate and either speed up or slow down the game.
With TickrateChanger, players can adjust the game’s tick rate to a value between 1 and 1000 TPS, depending on their needs. Lowering the tick rate can help improve the game’s performance on slower computers or servers, while increasing the tick rate can make the game feel smoother and more responsive.
However, changing the tick rate can also have unintended consequences, such as causing bugs, glitches, or unexpected behavior in the game. For example, lowering the tick rate can cause mobs and entities to move slower or delay game events, while increasing the tick rate can cause lag and instability on some systems.
- Let you change the server tickrate.
- Let you change your client tickrate.
- Let you change any player tickrate via server command.
- Good for videos (slow motion, timelapses).
- Good for custom modpacks/maps (maybe you wanna change how the game works?).
- Good for building (a fast tickrate let you place blocks faster).
- Good for testing (a slow tickrate let you have time to see before everything happens).
- Good for FUN.
- /tickrate [ticks per second] Changes the server & client tickrate
- /tickrate [ticks per second] server Changes the server tickrate
- /tickrate [ticks per second] client Changes the client tickrate
- /tickrate [ticks per second] [player name] Changes the [player name]s tickrate
For administration/mapping: (command block, computercraft, )
- /tickrate setdefault [ticks per second] Changes the server & client default tickrate
- /tickrate setdefault [ticks per second] dontsave Changes the server & client default tickrate without saving in the config file
- /tickrate setdefault [ticks per second] dontupdate Changes the server & client default tickrate without updating clients
- /tickrate setdefault [ticks per second] dontupdate dontsave Changes the server & client default tickrate without saving in the config file and updating clients (this will only affect players that join the server after using this command)
- /tickrate setmap [ticks per second] Changes the map tickrate
- /tickrate setmap [ticks per second] dontupdate Changes the map tickrate without updating clients
- /tickrate Shows current tickrate of the server, client, map and the default tickrate.
- /tickrate help Shows command examples
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
TickrateChanger Mod — Download Links
Sep 24, 2017
|Get it on PC||
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!