If there’s something you need to change in Minecraft, that would be the gravity. We all want to have a simple, refined gravity and that’s why making sure you can change these rules is crucial, as it allows you to access some really impressive results in the end. This is what the Gravity Gun Mod manages to do in the first place, it makes gravity fun and it adds an entire new layer of gameplay moments.
This mod adds the Gravity Gun from Half-Life 2 to Minecraft.
Once you install the Gravity Gun Mod Minecraft you will be able to use the gravity gun, and this allows you to interact with most of the objects in the game world. Basically, you can lasso them as you can see and making them fly all over the map is more than impressive to be honest. You can also use this for attacks, as it’s really cool to have such an experience and that on its own manages to bring in front a ton of value.
In order to get the gravity gun you will need to opt for a complex recipe, which might be a little hard to replicate, but on the other hand things like this are offering an amazing value so it will be a very good idea to give it a shot.
- If there’s a block that gravigun grabs which you don’t like, execute this:
- gravigun.common.GraviGun.addBlockIDToGrabList(int blockID);
- gravigun.common.GraviGun.addBlockIDToGrabList(int blockID, int metadata);
- You can also send an IMCMessage to “GraviGun” with the key “addBlockIDToGrabList” and the values being “id: meta: meta, id: meta, id, id …” for your blocks. Formatting and spacing are important.
Basically you need to use a glowstone block, however you can also opt for the supercharged version that can bring in front even more interesting, better results as a whole. However, most of the time crafting a gravity gun can be challenging, but the results are well worth it on their own, and that manages to make some really interesting adventures. Gravity Gun Mod 1.8 is surely a great addition to the game if you want to spruce things up a little bit, but most of the time it will give you a high quality experience with a lot of potential, so you should totally give it a shot if you want something different and fun.
The more you play the game, the more excited you will be about the Gravity Gun Mod because it definitely showcases a different type of gameplay, something that you can rarely see and which manages to bring in front an amazing value all the time. Not only does it provide you with a stellar insight into how gravity can behave if you meddle with it, but it also allows you to be in complete control and that on its own is what will bring you the most value for sure.
If you are interested in gravity and value as a whole, the mod is exactly what you need, so keep that in mind and you will love the experience for sure.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge and iChun Util
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Gravity Gun Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.4.5