Immersive Engineering Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a collection of realistic structure of power generation using the RF system. This mod is compatible with IndustrialCraft 2 EU energy.
It is best known for its multiblock machines, characterized by their industrial look. Both single and multiblock machines operate on three tiers of power, low voltage being 256 RF/t, medium being 1024 RF/t and high corresponding to 4096 RF/t.
The most important tool for this mod is the Engineer’s Manual, created by crafting together a book and a lever. It contains recipes and instructions for everything in the mod.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Immersive Engineering Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2
Leave a Reply