The Realistico Resource Pack for Minecraft looks really good! Look at these screenshots above… I love the fine textured, realistic details and the bump mapping with shaders looks amazing.
512x textures, pixel-perfect, hyper-realistic yet extremely simple, and always updated. Realistico enhances the missing realism of Minecraft with high quality textures, smoother color transitions, realistic shadows and missing details while keeping the original Minecraft feel by matching the correct colors and indication of shape.
I really like how the ores seem to sparkle, if you like realistic style and default-themed packs, you should totally use this one! However please be aware this may lag if you have a slow computer performance, but anyway you can test it to see how it works.
Please note that Bump Mapping feature requires the GLSL Shaders Mod. I recommend you to use SEUS Shaders Pack
How to install Realistico Resource Pack:
- Download and install/use OptiFine HD or MCPatcher HD Fix
- Go to Start Menu > type %appdata%/.minecraft and hit enter
- Go to Resource packs folder
- Download Realistico Resource Pack and move the zip file to resourcepacks folder
- Launch Minecraft, go to Options > Resource Packs > Select Soartex Fanver pack and open your world.
|Name||Realistico Resource Pack – Real life in Minecraft|
|Update on||February 24, 2023|
|Get it on PC||
Leave a Reply