Test Dummy Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a small mod that adds exactly one item: a Test Dummy.
The dummy can be placed in the world, where it’ll stand silently, judging your every action. It’ll wiggle funny if you hit it, screaming large numbers of damage at you. It can be dressed up to look even more awesome. This will please the dummy, making the numbers smaller. Test Dummies show damage dealt to them and can be equipped with armor.
How to use:
- Right click on a block with a test dummy to place it
- Clicking on the top of a block will rotate it towards you
- Clicking on the side of a block will orient the dummy 90° to that block
- Right click it with an armor piece to equip it
- Sneak+Right Click with an empty hand to unequip armor. From Top to bottom.
- Sneak+Left Click with an empty hand to dismantle the test dummy
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Test Dummy Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12