Download “The Betweenlands Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2”, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
The survival mod of Minecraft is considered as one of the game’s biggest attractions. In which, the players will have to against all dangers from the world to try to survive as long as possible. Once you become a veteran player with enough experience, it is encouraged for you to try The Betweenlands Mod, a large and expansive mod focusing on a whole new fully fleshed-out dimension for Minecraft with a plethora of exciting new content that offers a totally independent survival experience.
The Betweenlands dimension is a dark, swampy realm crawling with strange, monstrous creatures. It is the dimension that the majority of the mod revolves around. Come to this land, you will get a complete independent survival experience with hours of gameplay, have a whole new dimension to survive in, face many new creatures and monsters to fight and bosses to defeat, even plenty of unique biomes and structures to explore and loot, from towering fortresses to scattered underground ruins.
An extensive herblore system will allow you to create over 30 unique infusions from 14 different aspects found in plants. Especially, the mod implements over 300 new blocks to build with, over 350 new items, and lots of new mechanics, including food sickness, corrosion of tools, decay of the player, a combat circle revolving around 3 new gem items, and more. The mod promises to deliver one of the most immersive and engrossing survival experience you can get in Minecraft.
- A complete independent survival experience with hours of gameplay.
- A whole new dimension to survive in.
- Many new creatures and monsters to fight.
- Bosses to defeat.
- Plenty of unique biomes and structures to explore and loot, from towering fortresses to scattered underground ruins.
- An extensive herblore system that allows you to create over 30 unique infusions from 14 different aspects found in plants.
- A unique farming system with several new crop types.
- Over 300 new blocks to build with, including various machine blocks and a whole lot of plant life.
- Over 350 new items, including lots of unique weapons and loot, complete tool and armour sets, plenty of food items, new raw materials, scraps of lore and more.
- Over 250 new sounds, including 7 immersive ambient tracks and 33 music tracks.
- Lots of new mechanics, including food sickness, corrosion of tools, decay of the player, and a combat circle revolving around 3 new gem items.
- Randomly occuring events, including changes in the weather as well as sometimes more supernatural occurrences.
- Special built-in custom shader effects to make the worlds look even prettier.
- Multiplayer compatibility so you can survive with your friends.
- …and much more.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
The Betweenlands Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Credits: Angry Pixel