Attention Minecraft players! Are you looking for a whole new shaderpack that is packed with latest features to get the most out of your gaming experience?
Do you want a virtual Minecraft arena that provides a better graphics that is almost near to reality? Or do you just want to enjoy and have fun playing your all-time favorite game with wonderful graphics and great gaming realm? If your answer falls under these categories, great thing that our all-time favorite Minecraft can now be fully enjoyed with greater effects and lot more exciting graphics. Thanks to the power of Chocapic13 Shaders Mod, the Minecraft stadium was never as thrilling and enjoyable like this before!
Chocapic13 Shaders Mod is the latest shaderpack mod in Mineraft today that dramatically improves the effects and graphics of the game. As the name implies, Chocapic13 Shaders Mod is an exceptional mod that provides excellent lightings and dynamic shadows (referred to as shaders) in the virtual world of Minecraft. Unlike the other mod, this latest shaderpack offers a more interactive and engrossing effects of leaves, wind, lifelike sunshine and in-motion grass and waters, as if you are also waalkig in the playing field of Minecraft—thus making it more realistic that it seems before.
This shaderpack is distinctive from other versions that are standalone, but it is more like a mod for already existing shaderpack. What’s unique about this shader mod is that, it has the power to optimize the performance of the game by adjusting numbers of Minecraft native Minecraft settings. With this mod, you’ll never suffer from the usual slow frame rates that is around 200 frames/second when playing standard mod in Minecraft (which has no any added graphic component). Chocapic13 Shaders Mod also comes with several beta versions and five different levels of finished mod such as Low, Medium, High, Ultra and Extreme. Few of the exciting features of this mod include the following:
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping (POM)
Chocapic13 Shaders Mod provides a great parallax occlusion mapping—which is a technique that reduces the complexity of the geometric model, thus making turning your 2D texture into a 3D texture. Therefore, it makes the graphics of your game more realistic! Not only does it makes a lifelike field, but it also makes the graphic looks like HD. It also creates amazing lighting, real-time shadow effects and reflection, as if you are experiencing a real sunrays, godrays and water reflection.
Apart from the excellent parallax occlusion provided by Chocapic13 Shaders Mod, it also offers great bump mapping in your Minecraft game wherein computer graphics are enhanced to make rendered surface look much more realistic through the stimulation of the surface’s mall displacements—making the texture smooth and optimized. It also includes custom particles and in-motions components such as moving water, custom lava and water, and even creates a lifelike moist effect when raining. The simulation of these objects and realistic graphics is what makes Minecraft much more enjoyable!
With Chocapic13 Shaders Mod, you can surely bring a new level of gaming experience in your Minecraft play!
How to install:
- Be sure to have the latest drivers for your graphic card.
- Download and install Minecraft Optifine HD
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod by karyonix.
- Download Chocapic13 Shaders Mod
- Drag and drop into your minecraft.jar the files for your minecraft version
- Drag and drop the content of the “tp” folder into your favorite texturepack and turn custom colors on optifine settings
- You are now able to use one of the “original” presets : go into the “shader” folder then into the “original” folder and choose a performance preset. Open the folder corresponding to the performance preset you choose, open this “shaders” folder and drag and drop all the .fsh and .vsh files into your minecraft.jar/shaders.
- To change shaders simply replace the content of the shaders folder for another shader preset.
Optifine settings :
- Mipmap level : 3 or max,except if you are using parralax occlusion set it to 1 or 2
- Rain : fast (fancy is too slow and don’t add something really noticeable)
- Fog : off
- Custom colors : on
- Chunk update : multi-core
- Advanced opengl : off (better on for parralax occlusion and 1.4.6/1.4.7)
- Lazy chunk update : off
- Updates per frame : 1
- Smooth fps : off
- Smooth world : off
- Cloud height : what you want (disable clouds shadow in shaders button options with 1.4.6/1.4.7)/ at least 60 (for 1.4.5)
- Anisotropic/antialiasing : off
- And enable fxaa for nvidia or mlaa for amd into your control panel for antialiasing!
- Nvidia Users : disable threaded optimisation into the nvidia control panel
About performance and sytem requirements :
This mod is very demanding and if you can’t run default minecraft correctly, don’t try to install this mod.
In my case with a GTX 670 i get around 50-60 fps with the extreme version, 75-80 with ultra,90-95 with high, 100-110 with medium and above 150 with low (cpu limited here) with a 16 chunks render distance. This can change a lot depending on the situation.
- Into the shaderpack folders there are .fsh and .vsh files. You can open them with any text editor, and there are different constant that you can change by yourself.
- You can increase the render resolution into the shaderpack settings. x1.42… correspond to SSAA x2, x2.0 to SSAA x4. However it kills the framerate.
- Shadow render resolution can be increased too here.
For All Minecraft Verions:– Chocapic 13 V5
Beta: (latest updated 29/10/2015 V6 medium beta best performance/quality ratio)
Credit: chocapic13 – Original Thread on Minecraft Forum
Minecraft Search Keywords:
- DocteurDread’s Shaders Mod
- minecraft background
- minecraft shaders mod 1 8 9
- sldaers shaders