Rope Bridge Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that builds rope bridges. It is a new modification for Minecraft that adds a great and simple way to cross long chasms with ease. This mod becomes very useful early in the game or if you just want to travel across vast canyons with minimal effort.
Rope Bridge Mod 1.11.2 Features:
- Grappling Gun with three separate craftable parts
- Simple point-and-shoot system
- Building animations
- Custom bridge quarter-slabs
- Detection for blocks that are in the way
- Fully server-compatible
- Custom Achievements!
- New string recipe (hint: wool)
- Fancy models (now on 1.7.10 too!)
- Textures taken from loaded recourse pack
- Configuration for many options!
- Performance improvements
- Configuration file added with several settable values
- Commands to edit the same values temporarily in-game with “/ropebridge” command
- Ability to build bridges from commands alone, server and client (see Building below)
Plus the bridges are very aesthetically pleasing and a great way to avoid enemies below you. In other words, Rope Bridge is a mod that builds (you guessed it) rope bridges. All you need is a grappling hook assembled with three different parts. Then it’s just a matter of aiming and firing wherever you need it placed.
To build a bridge, fire the grappling gun just like you would a regular bow. When aiming the grappling gun (right-click), the player’s view is zoomed in and directed in line with a cardinal direction.
Upon release the bridge is built if possible.
The bridge won’t build if:
- There is something in the way (get’s marked with smoke particles)
- The bridge is too steep
- The required materials are not present in the player’s inventory
If something goes wrong, a promt will let you know what the problem is and how to fix it. If everything checks out, the bridge will be built from slabs and string found in the inventory.
You can also build bridges between two coordinates using commands:
/ropebridge x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 [wood_id]
/ropebridge 0 60 0 20 64 0 5
Will build a dark oak bridge from (0, 60, 0) to (20, 64, 0).
Leaving the wood_id blank will build with the default material, oak.
A list of wooden slab types are below:
- Oak Slab – 0
- Spruce Slab – 1
- Birch Slab – 2
- Jungle Slab – 3
- Acacia Slab – 4
- Dark Oak Slab – 5
To break the whole bridge at once, simply sneak and break any bridge section with the Grappling Gun!
To craft the grappling gun, three sub-parts must be crafted first:
- Hook: 5 iron ingots
- Barrel: 6 iron ingots, 3 strings
- Stock: 1 flint and steel, 1 gunpowder, 2 iron ingots, 1 string, 2 wood
- Now the gun itself can be crafted from the three parts
How to install?
- Download and install the correct Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft once to ensure that Minecraft Forge is installed correctly. A Mods button should now be available in the main menu.
- Download a copy of the Rope Bridge Mod jar (zip) and save it to the directory %appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/mods. The mods directory is created by Minecraft Forge in the previous step.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Credit: czechmate777 | Source: Minecraft Forum
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: