Download “BuildCraft Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 (Create, Modify Structures)”, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
If you like to play Minecraft, then you have definitely heard about the BuildCraft Mod. This is a mod that allows you to create advanced structures in your favorite game and modify the square structure in order to obtain unique results. The BuildCraft Mod offers a variety of peculiarities such as riggings, tables, funnels and so on that seamlessly combine together in order to create astounding, one of a kind precincts and buildings at your own pace.
What does the BuildCraft Mod do?
With the help of BuildCraft Mod Minecraft you can easily enhance your gameplay experience as you can easily create things such as coal structures related to mining, as well as pipes, quarries and so on. The BuildCraft Mod literally allows your mind to go wild and invent a variety of things which can be then brought back to life with the help of this unique mod.
Not that many mods allow you to enhance the experience like the BuildCraft Mod 1.11.2, 1.8.9,1.7.10 does, and this is why installing this mod is a sheer necessity. The Minecraft gameplay becomes a lot more interesting, fascinating, amusing and exciting once you install this mod, because thanks to it you can add more realism and value to your own gameplay experience.
Thanks to the BuildCraft Mod Minecraft you can amuse yourself as you recreate complicated structures from your favorite movies or from real life as well. Within this mod you can also find designs that can be improved in order to create your own unique models at all times.
Using traditional mods in order to create such complicated structures can be quite a hassle and somewhat of a risk, and this is why you need to pay extra attention in regards to the content you use at all times. There are hardware items that can easily be broken, so you do need to make sure that the items you want to create are feasible for your projects, as this is a very important thing.
How to install?
– In order to install the mod you will first need to install the Minecraft Forge.
– Once you have the forge, you need to download the correct Forge files and double click the installer
– Select the option to install client and then click on the OK button
– Wait until the installation process will be completed
– Once the process is finished you need to download the BuildCraft Mod jar and then place it into your %appdata%minecraft/mods folder
As you can see, installing the this mod is very easy and all you have to do is to follow those simple guidelines. Make sure that you download the latest BuildCraft Mod installer from mod-buildcraft[.]COM, follow the installation procedures described above and then enjoy one of the most impressive Minecraft building experiences that you can achieve!
- Finished port to 1.11.2 [adudney]
- Finished port to 1.7.10 [adudney]
- Fixed laser data not existing in some cases [tambry]
- Fixed ghost facades from pre-6.0.x worlds [tambry]
- Prevent a possible crash when rendering a marker [tambry]
- Parameterization and cleanup! [tambry]
- Replace .getAABBPool() and .getWorldVec3Pool() for 1.7.10 compatibility [tambry]
- Made sure Version IMC message is also sent after init phase enhancement [Dynious]
- Added Version Checker integration and fixed changelog grabbing feature [Dynious]
- Fix Floodgates [da3dsous]
- This is a very early version, there will be bugs.
- New: Iron Fluid Pipes now get orientation triggers as well. (Speiger)
- Fix: Engines no longer drop double the items. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Filler Pattern selection is less derpy. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Desert Oil Biome should decorate. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Advanced Crafting Table now properly supports custom IRecipes with variable outputs. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Gold and Void Item Pipes work properly again. (SandGrainOne)
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6
ZIP: Download from Link 1
JAR: Download from Link 1
For Minecraft 1.4.5
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Baselined version: Download from Link 1
Stable version (v6.0.16): Download from Link 1
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Baselined version: Download from Link 1
Stable version (v7.1.18):Download from Link 1
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.11.2:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Credits: CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Kraphty