Chisel Mod Description:
IT is a mod that allows us to have a large amount of new decorative blocks to those who enjoy the Minecraft constructions can enjoy gives greater aesthetic variety for their constructions. And all this thanks to a single object, a chisel.
To do so we just create our chisel, place it in our hand and right click. A graphical interface with several check boxes appears at this time. In the middle box place the block base that we want to work with the chisel. Once placed the raw, in boxes of their will appear around all the variants that we can use this block.
All decorative blocks can be obtained through the chisel tool. Crafting the chisel can be done with a stick and an iron ingot.
The mod does have an optional crafting recipe which can be enabled. Some packs (including Monster) use this recipe instead.
Right clicking while holding the tool will open an interface with one center slot and multiple on the outer edge. Placing an appropriate block in the center will fill the outer spots with blocks you can create from the input one. Alternatively, left clicking on a block will cycle through all similar block types.
How to install Chisel Mod:
- Download and install the correct Minecraft Forge API.
- Run Minecraft once to ensure that Minecraft Forge is installed correctly. A Mods button should now be available in the main menu.
- Download a copy of the Chisel Mod jar (zip) and save it to the directory %appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/mods. The mods directory is created by Minecraft Forge in the previous step.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!
- Chisel Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Chisel Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Chisel Mod for Minecraft 1.8
- Chisel Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9
- Chisel Mod for Minecraft 1.9
- Chisel mod 1.12.2