Colored Light Mod has been well sought after, highly debated, and a seemingly complex addition to Minecraft. Lot’s of people have claimed it’s impossible, hard to do, or won’t run well.
Colored Light Mod Installation:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Colored Light Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!