Crafting Pillar Mod for Minecraft adds a new workbench with new features called ‘Crafting Pillar’. The mod will improve your Minecraft experience and bring you interesting things!
This simple mod adds a new workbench called ‘Crafting Pillar’. It has the exact same ability as a regular workbench except that:
- Other players can see what you are crafting in real time
- You interact with the block directly (without a GUI). It makes more natural to craft
- You don’t have to restart if you forget an ingredient
Decorative Pillar. Needed for every other Pillar.
You can see how many stuff you are crafting!
We introduce you the new Furnace Pillar
Trash Pillar – “get rid of those cobbles”
Control it with Redstone!
Pot Pillar for all kinds of Plants
Brewing Stand with an extra slot and pipe support
It makes Ice from Water
Juke Pillar: It plays every disk and mods can add their own disk with the API
(check out the Developers section)
Elysium Theme Disc
Sentry Pillar (arrow, throwing potion, snowball, firecharge, more coming soon)
- You can place items to slots by Right Clicking
- You can retrieve items from slots by Shift + Right Clicking with an empty hand
- You can get the result/output by Left Clicking
- You can get every item from the output by Shift + Left Clicking
- Toggle numbers/texts by Right Clicking on the Sides
- In Creative: Blocks don’t break when Shift + Left Clicked!
- This mod stops me from using the kill command
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Crafting Pillar Mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- You can change the block ids.
- You can turn off the Christmas content if you want
Crafting Pillar Mod Download Links: