Installation instructions Download Minecraft Familiars Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Minecraft Familiars Mod Description:
Familiars Mod for Minecraft adds familiar to Minecraft. A Familiar is a kind of protector / companion that always follows the player. They are not tameable like dogs and do not occur in the wild.
About Familiars Mod:
The Familiar mod includes a little familiar for the player, so it’s not always so lonely in SSP.
A Familiar is a kind of protector / companion that always follows the player.
They are not tameable like dogs and do not occur in the wild. These can be equipped like items / armor, Dungeon Defenders has inspired me.
The creatures do not only fly someone behind they also have a passive/active skill (attack by mobs, heal the player etc).
Some are not available from the beginning, you need to unlock them first (buy with XP or unlock achievements)
This mod is an API too (tut comes soon), so anyone might make a complete MLP Familiar Pack or Pokemon or something
Familiars Mod Screenshots:
Content of Extended FamPack:
Content of Herobrine FamPack:
Familiars Mod Video:
Familiars Mod Recipes:
To craft it, you’ll need a book, gunpowder, spidereye, bones and rotten flesh.
You need the recommended Minecraft Forge
The API alone has no content, you need at least one FamPack!
How to install Familiars Mod:
- 1. Download and install Minecraft Forge
- 2. Open minecraft.jar/minecraft_server.jar (e.g. with winrar)
- 3. Extract forge into minecraft.jar/minecraft_server.jar
- 4. Do DELETE meta-inf on minecraft.jar / DO NOT DELETE meta-inf on server.jar
- 5. Start minecraft/server into menu and close
- 6. Now there is a mods-folder generated after first start
- 7. Put the downloaded zip-file (the API and your choosen FamPack) into the mods-folder (don’t install the mods into minecraft.jar!)
- 8. On client: start minecraft, go to main menu and then go to “mods”, if the mod is listed there, everything should work fine
- 9. Have fun!
|Name||Download Minecraft Familiars Mod – Summon teammates (1.7.10)|
|Update on||February 21, 2023|
|Get it on PC||
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly