Installation instructions Download Modern Warfare Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Modern Warfare Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 Description:
The classic diamond sword does not make you feel satisfied anymore? You need something newer and more modern to increase the chance of winning in combats? Let Modern Warfare Mod help you! There will not simple and boring swords or weapons, you will own a wide variety of modern firearms of modern warfare!
Modern Warfare Mod – Call Of Duty
There are certain commands to help you out:
- /mw s r this command shows you the recipe of any item held in your hand (try it out in creative)
- /mw s a this command allows you to view which attachments are compatible with the firearm held in your hand.
The author of this mod is a crazy fan of modern weapons. So if you are also a fan of modern machine guns and powerful sniper rifles, you absolutely cannot miss the Modern Warfare Mod. All things that the mod provides you are guns with many different types as well as special abilities. There will be a wide selection of different 3D modeled guns for you to choose, from M4A1, AKM, AK47, snipers, remington and more.
Aside from the 3D modeled guns, this mod has some attachments that are truly amazing. It also has a fire mode option where you can effectively change your weapons fire mode. Also, it features a number of optics that has specific special effects as well as ammunitions that can be used in refilling magazines.
All you have to do is crafting parts, assembling guns, customizing your weapons with supportive devices, and use them to enjoy their effect. Press RIGHT SHIFT to change the firemode of the weapon, press R to load the gun with the proper magazine in your inventory, press I to zoom in, and O to zoom out optics.
Call Of Duty More Screenshots:
- Attachment Mode: Press M to enter attachment mode. To add attachments, you must have the attachments in your inventory. Further instructions will be displayed on screen of your game. Press the UP arrow key to change sights/scopes. Press the DOWN arrow key to add grips/laser attachments (press L to toggle laser on/off when equipped). Press the LEFT arrow key to add a silencer that fits the guns caliber (displayed under gun in inventory). And press the RIGHT arrow key to change the gun skin. Keep in mind that not every gun takes the same skins.
- Selective Fire: Press RIGHT SHIFT to change the firemode of the weapon.
- Optics: Certain optics have special effects. Press I to zoom in, and O to zoom out.
- Ammunition: Press R to load the gun with the proper magazine in your inventory. Press R to unload a magazine currently loaded into the gun. To refill a magazine, hold it in your hand and press R with the correct rounds (bullets) in your inventory. Each magazine name will display the amount of ammo it holds first, then the type of bullet it requires.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Modern Warfare Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2: updating
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [22.214.171.12468,): have 126.96.36.19960 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 188.8.131.5268)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [184.108.40.20672,): have 220.127.116.1160
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16872-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12468-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!