Installation instructions Download Jerry’s Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Jerry’s Mod Description:
Jerry’s Mod for Minecraft. Experience a new adventure with Jerry, a new character added by this mod! Travel to the slime heaven, find his temple, and rescue Jerry!
Jerry’s Mod adds 28 new items. 5 blocks, 2 armor sets, 2 tool sets, 3 Gem/Shards, 24 new crafting recipes. The mod is very overpowered if you aren’t using Divine RPG
Who is Jerry? How do we find him?
A long time ago, in a world know as Minecraftia a little slime spawned. He found himself in a cave that was lit by a few torches. CaptainSparklez walked around the corner and saw the little slime, now he needed slime balls so he raised his sword to strike. Suddenly he realized that the little slime was Jerry!!!! Jerry started following CaptainSparklez as he went into the mine. CaptainSparklez, not wanting Jerry to get hurt, changed his mind and brought Jerry back to the front of the cave were he made a little pen to keep him safe. Now there was a glitch in the despawing code, it thought that Jerry was an ordinary slime. Suddenly Jerry was despawned and sent to slime heaven! The code was fixed but Jerry was already gone! Now its up to you to bring him back to life! Travel to the slime heaven, find his temple, and rescue Jerry!
Testing With Jerry
Slime Tamer [Not usable yet!]
Slime Ore / Slime Shard
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Jerry’s Mod
- Put Jerry’s Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Updated pre-release for Minecraft 1.5.2
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!