Installation instructions Download MetaMorph Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download MetaMorph Mod Description:
MetaMorph Mod is a Minecraft mod which allows you to morph into vanilla and modded mobs. Before, Morph (metamorphosis) was known as the feature of iChuns Morph Mod and zacukes Shape Shifter Z Mod. It is one of the gameplay breakthroughs allowing the player to modify to any original mods with the condition that he or she already decimated them. Because these mods are not updated anymore, so a new mod called Metamorph is brought into the world inspiring from the previous mods.
To morph into other creatures, you must acquire a morph first, which you can receive by killing a mob. When a ghost of a mob appears, you pick it up and you have a morph to transform. Every morph you equip or apply will grant you different look, size, and health capacity. Except for those properties, every morph also has special abilities, attack, and action.
Abilities give special properties to morphs. For instance, Chicken morphs will slowly fall and get no fall damage, Spider and Cavespider morphs will be able to climb on the wall, or Bat morphs will be able to fly and has a night vision.
- Attack is an effect which is applied onto attacked entity. For example, if you hit some entity while being in CaveSpider morph, your target will gain poison potion effect. If you hit an entity while being in VillagerGolem morph, you will throw your target high in the air.
- Action is a special ability that is triggered by “action key” (which is V by default). Examples: you will jump high in Rabbit morph, explode like a creeper in Creeper morph, and so on.
How to play:
- To morph into other creature, you must to acquire a morph first. To acquire a morph, you have to kill a mob, then a ghost of this mob will appear (thats a morph), and when youll pick it up, youll acquire a morph. Only vanilla* mobs have their own morphs.
- Once you have at least one morph, youre able to transform into that morph. Use [ and ] keys for advancing through the list of morphs. Use enter key for transforming into selected morph.
- You retain your morphs even after death. In creative, you can select any available morph via Creative Morph Menu which can be opened by pressing B key in the game.
- The outer look of morphs are quite limited, so you cannot kill a child pink sheep and turn into a child pink sheep. Instead, youll turn into a white adult sheep.
- Bat (fly, night vision)
- Cave Spider (poison attack, climbing up the walls)
- Chicken (glide)
- Horse (higher jump)
- Polar bear
- Spider (climbing up the walls)
- Squid (breath underwater, faster swim)
- Neutral mobs
- Enderman (free teleportation, water allergy)
- Iron Golem (super knockback)
- Snow Golem
- Zombie Pigman (fire immunity)
- Hostile mobs
- Blaze (fly, shoot fire, fire immunity)
- Creeper (explode and kill yourself)
- Ghast (fly, shoot fire, fire immunity)
- Guardian (breath underwater, faster swim)
- Magma cube (jumping)
- Skeleton (sun allergy)
- Slime (jumping)
- Witch (throw random negative splash potion)
- Wither Skeleton (wither attack, fire immunity)
- Zombie (sun allergy)
The abilities which has been checked, are in the games code, but doesnt likely are functional yet. Theyre implemented basically.
- Fly (just like in creative)
- Glide (slow down fall)
- Breath underwater (infinite time in the water)
- Swim (faster water swim)
- Allergies (get damage from)
- Snow walk (places thing layer of snow under the player)
- Climb up the wall (when youre near the wall you can climb it)
- Fire immunity
- Fall damage prevention (for jumping mobs)
- Jumping (like slimes, you cant just walk)
- Night vision (bat)
- Wither (wither skeleton)
- Super knockback (iron golem)
- Poison (cave spider)
- Throw negative potion (press
keyto be like a witch)
- Shoot snow ball (press
keyto shoot snow ball)
- Teleport (press
- Shoot fire (press
keyto shoot fire)
- Creeper suicide action
keyto explode and kill yourself)
- Jump (higher jump)
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
|Name||Download MetaMorph Mod – Shapeshift or Morph (1.12.2 -> 1.10.2)|
|Update on||February 23, 2023|
|Get it on PC||
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19968,): have 188.8.131.5260 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 184.108.40.20668)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1172,): have 18.104.22.16860
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12472-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19968-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly