Installation instructions Download Mutant Creatures Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Mutant Creatures Mod Description:
If you like Minecraft, then a good idea to enrich the number of enemies that you can find in the game is to install the Mutant Creatures Mod. This is a very good idea because usually mutants rent a part of Minecraft, yet with this mod you can add them with ease and check out some new, exciting adventures along the way, whenever you install it.
This mod allows you to encounter a new set of creatures that are basically mutated versions of the mobs that were already in the game. The former enemies are now mutated and they are actually transformed into mini-bosses, which makes the Mutant Creatures Mod a great way to make the gameplay even more challenging and exciting than it really is right now.
However, this mod is not all about having a challenging gameplay, instead it also comes with some other neat features as well. For example, each time you kill such a mob, he will drop a special item that you can use in order to get a major advantage during the long gameplay sessions.
Adding Mutant Creatures Mod Minecraft is a very good idea if you are just tired of playing the game experience over and over again. If you want to add bosses in the world of Minecraft, then it is indeed a necessary add-on that will bring you a ton of exciting moments at all times.
Alongside the mutated enemies, here you can also find a multitude of other items as well. For example, you can find a chemical X, a reminiscence from the Powerpuff Girls cartoon, and at the same time you can also create your own mutant if you want, something thats quite interesting and exciting at the same time.
Moreover, an interesting feature in the mod comes in the form of creeper stats items. These can be created with regular items and they just enable you to figure out how much health your creeper has before it explodes. After you craft the item, all you need to do in this Mutant Creatures Mod 1.7.10 is to right click any of your tamed creepers and you will be able to see the info shared there. Not only that, but you can actually share the name at the same time, which is really cool.
With a lot of interesting features and an exciting new way of sprucing up the Minecraft world in ways unlike none seen before, it is definitely one of the best experiences you can find in Minecraft, especially if you are looking for more powerful bosses.
Mutant Snow Golem
Can’t tell how much health your minion has? Forgot whether your minion can only explode one time? Check its information with the creeper stats item:
Right-click a tamed creeper minion with this to see its info. You can even change its name!
Changing Name – click the top button and type in your new name; then click the button again to finalize it.
Blast Radius – default creeper minion blast radius is 1.0; a normal creeper’s blast radius is 2.0
Chemical X – Make Your Mutant
Itching for battle? Dying for a strong companion? Your dreams have arrived in a small bottle of Chemical X!
Throwing Chemical X onto the ground creates a skull spirit that picks one random mob nearby and infects it.
Then, (if a mutant is available), there’s a 50% chance that the mob will turn into a mutant! If not, it’ll kill the mob. Use wisely!
To prevent problems, you can throw Chemical X directly at an entity to infect it.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
- Updated to mc1.7.2
- Fixed skeleton boots or helmet not losing durability
- Made mutant skeleton only shoot the player when visible
- Fixed hulk hammer sometimes glitching up
- Added a creative tab for mutant creatures items
- Fixed creeper minions still destroying terrain when game rule is set to non-griefing
|Download Mutant Creatures Mod – Scary Monsters (1.7.10)
|February 23, 2023
|Get it on PC
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly