Installation instructions Download The Lord of the Rings Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9 (Middle-earth in Minecraft)
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download The Lord of the Rings Mod 1.10.2->1.8.9 (Middle-earth in Minecraft) Description:
Many of those that play Minecraft like the Lord of the Rings saga as well, so why not combine the two with lord of the rings mod minecraft? This one of a kind mod allows you to gain access to the immersive world of LOTS in a very exciting way that youll like!
As the name suggests, the mod allows you to include a new Middle Earth dimension in your Minecraft installation. With The Lord of the Rings Mod 1.7.10 you will receive a whole new range of terrain features as well as a new biome, so the results will be fascinating and well worth it at the same time.
From new items to foods, tools, ores and new blocks, this mod just has it all. At the same time, you will also get the unique opportunity to interact with people and races that you know from the movies and other games.
But thats not all. The Lord of the Rings Mod also includes and interesting alignment system where you can literally choose the side you want to play for, be it good or evil. Through the mod you get the option to change the overall gameplay based on your alignment and you can just have fun as you explore the large and very impressive game worlds as you see fit.
Other interesting features:
With this mod, you can also find numerous challenges and quests that you can play depending on your race and the alignment you want to choose. Its nice to see that the quests are small or sometimes large, epic adventures, because there is always something to do in this nice game world, and you can rest assured that the game is well worth checking out at all times.
Through The Lord of the Rings Mod Minecraft you will be able to find a whole new set of recipes that you can add, most of them pertaining to the LOTR world.
More information and Recipes:
- Go to The Lord of the Rings Mod wiki page
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For 1.10.2: coming soon
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!