Installation instructions Download Wintercraft Mod
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Wintercraft Mod Description:
Wintercraft Mod for Minecraft. Have you ever wanted Santa to visit or maybe have it snow in every biome? Then check this mod out for that and much more! This mod that adds more wintry/Christmast items/blocks/events into your Minecraft worlds!
- Random Presents!
- Snow in every Biome during December and January !
- Santa May Visit if you have some Coco and cookies for him!
- Christmas Tree Decorators!
- New Mobs!
Wintercraft Mod Screenshots:
During the months of December and January in real-time, it will now snow in every biome and freeze up the water everywhere. This can of course be turned off in the config if wished to be.
Santa is Coming to Town!
If you construct a tree just like the one above (with the exception of the ornaments can be whatever colors and the wool can also be any color as well), and place the star on top last, lightning will strike down to indicate that you&#39;ve down it. Now what have you done? You&#39;ve gained the chance of Santa visiting you with gifts when you go to bed but you must carry in your inventory 1 cup of Hot Chocolate and 1 Christmas Cookie! Also be informed that even if you did complete all of the above, it it&#39;s a 50% chance that he will stop by. One more note is that if you would like to do it again, just take down the star and put it back to reset the event.
Sometimes these structures will spawn with Christmas Presents inside! But be warned the deadly Mini Snow Golem also inhabits the igloo and they are not welcome to people coming into their home.
Hostile – Mini Snow Golems
Hostile – Gingerbread Men
Iced Stone– A decor Block and also block for making Chiseled Ice tools.
Iced Ingot – An item used for Refined Ice Tools.
Ice Crystal – An item used for Crystal Tools.
Purified Ice Gem – An Ice Gem that is much more stable to craft with than before.
Ice Balls – A throwable ball that hurts more than a Rocky Snowball (so alot!).
Vanilla Icecream – Used to make an Ice-cream Cone.
Chocolate Icecream – Used to make an Ice-cream Cone.
Strawberry Icecream – Used to make an Ice-cream Cone.
Cookie-Dough Icecream – Used to make an Ice-cream Cone.
Iced Magma Cream – Used to make an Ice-cream Cone.
Ice – Used alot in the mod so why not!
Snow Bricks – A decor Block
Snow Slabs – A decor Block
Snow Stairs – A decor Block
Freezer – An important Utility Block that takes two inputs to produce an output.
Tree Star – A decor Block that lights up but is also needed for completing a Christmas Tree
Wreath – A decor Block
Stocking – A decor Block
Fruit Cake – A new cake that gives strength when eaten
Fruit Cake Bricks – A decor Block because why not!
White Candle – A decor Block that lights up (to get different colors, right-click the color of dye you want on a white candle)
*Also a little note on Presents, you can’t craft them. Only receive them from Santa or find the in an Igloo so if you do find some and need to open them, just place it on the ground and break it with your fist.
Ice Chunk – A very important item needed for many other things and is made from Ice Shards which are found by mining normal Ice.
Corrupted Ice Gem – A magical gem that is needed for some magical items but first I recommend purifying it first but it’s not required.
Iron Sticks – Sticks used for the more sturdy tools
Chiseled Ice Tools – A tool set that’s better than stone but worse than Iron in some ways. (Every recipe is just like every other tool just with Iced Stone)
Refined Ice Tools – A tool set that’s better than iron but worse than diamond in some ways. (Every recipe is just like every other tool just with Ice Ingots)
Crystal Tools – A tool set that’s better than diamonds. (Every recipe is just like every other tool just with Ice Crystals, except for the two shown below)
Ice Staff – A magical wand that’s capable of freezing a target for 3 seconds per shot.
Rocky Snowballs – Snow balls with rocks in them and have the same affect as snowballs except these hurt.
Red Ornament – A decorative thing that you put under trees.
Green Ornament – A decorative thing that you put under trees.
Christmas Lights – A decorative thing that you can put on Spruce leaves by Right-Clicking on them, and to retrieve them just right-click again with an empty hand.
Decorated Door – A nice decorated wooden door with a wreath on it!
Mug – It&#39;s red and hold liquids.
Christmas Cookie – A tasty treat that Santa wants but also deals a good amount of hunger.
Eggnog – A cold drink that tastes better every year!
Chocolate Milk – A cold drink that tastes better when warmed!
Hot Chocolate – A nice warm drink that gives a speed boost but is also Santa&#39;s favorite drink.
Waffle Cone – A crunchy cone that hold ice-cream.
Ice-Cream Cone – A tasty frozen treat that will give you special effect.
- Download and run the latest version of Forge API
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the �mods� folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
- Added Mod Information in the Mods section (McMod file)
- Polar bears will attack Penguins on occasion
- Lights can now be placed on walls!
- Added a candle color for every dye
- New candle dyeing system
- Took Candles out of Creative Tab since it would be very cluttered
- New Recipe
- Added Option in the config for snowing all the time in every biome
- Nerfed Mini Snow Golems by doing only Half-Heart Damage per hit
- Lowered Igloo Generation by abit
- Added “Explosion on a Stick!”, “Decorating Time!”, “Like Christmas Morning!”, “Merry Christmas!” Achievements
- Added Descriptions to some Items to point out features
- Added Blue Ornament
- Added Stocking Recipe
- Re-added Santa Armour(Everything but the texture is done)
- Re-added SnowGlobe
Mod Download Links:
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!