Download “Ender IO Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2”, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
Are you bored with the traditional playing style which is time-consuming and has too many manipulations? Do you want to try a new one which is simpler, smarter and faster? Try Ender IO Mod now to discover a whole new world with surprising secrets inside. You will definitely be conquered by the unique playing style and great experiences Ender IO has brought to the game.
It can be said that the Ender IO Mod is actually a world of automation. It provides you with modern and convenient machines to do everything instead of manual manipulation. Before, if you want to automate the process of cultivating food harvest, or create spawners to raise monsters to get loot, you are forced to use many different types of mods at the same time to support for your game. However, sometimes, this is very troubling and complex.
Are you finding solutions for this problem? The Ender IO Mod is the answer you need, because it can do all the things you want thanks to its automation. A huge number of new mechanisms as well as various types of machines will help you produce diverse and interesting items, such as food, resources, armor, tools, lighting…. Besides, you will be overwhelmed by unique equipment such as insulated Redstone conduits, power generation, dimensional transceivers, or remote area access. Everything becomes easier and more convenient than ever.
In order not to get stuck in the game, it is advised for you to install Not Enough Items for this mod, a giant mod with a lot of items. Ender IO will certainly change your Minecraft experiences, elicit your interest and passion.
Ender IO adds the following machines:
- 1) Stirling Generator (equivalent to BC Stirling engine)
- 2) Photovoltaic Panels (aka solar panels) at peak producing 1 MJ/t
- 3) Painter
- 4) Alloy furnace
- 5) Reservoir
Multiblock, place in a 4×1 pattern, fill with two buckets and you have an infinite water source. Eight click with a bucket etc to fill it, or attached Liquid Conduits or BC pipes. To auto eject into attached pipes / machines, right click with a wrench.
Using the EnderIO
- To remotely access your machines etc, craft the EnderIO block and the Enderface item. Place the EnderIO near your machines then right click on it with the Enderface to sync the two. To activate, simple right click on the Enderface from any location within the same dimension and a UI will open which displays all blocks within an eight block radius of the EnderIO. Right click on any of these blocks to open its GUI.
- The area around the EndioIO is not currently chunk loaded, so this must be handled separately.
Use Not Enough Items
- Activated iron = redstone dust + iron ingot + glowstone dust
- Activated gold = redstone dust + gold ingot + glowstone dust
- Ender iron = ender pearl + iron ingot + glowstone dust
- Blue Steel = iron ingot + lapis + obsidian
- Fused Quartz = 4 x nether quartz
- Blaze rod -> 4x Blaze powder
- Glowstone -> 4x glowstone dust
- Stone -> Cobblestone
- Cobblestone -> sand
- Sandstone -> sand
- Glass -> sand
- Gravel -> flint
- Bone -> 6x bone meal
- If IC2 is installed, supports macerator recipes.
- If TE is installed, supports pulveriser recipes
- If AE is installed, grinds quartz to dust
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Ender IO Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2