Fabric Mod Loader is a lightweight and open-source modding tool for Minecraft that allows developers to create mods for the game. It is similar to other mod loaders like Forge and Rift, but is designed to be faster and more flexible.
Some of the features of Fabric Mod Loader include:
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft and its snapshots.
- Lightweight and optimized code for faster startup times and better performance.
- Customizable installation options that allow users to select which mods to install.
- Support for both client-side and server-side mods.
Integration with other Fabric tools, like the Fabric API and Fabric Language Kotlin.
Fabric API is a collection of libraries and tools that are commonly used by mod developers to create mods that are compatible with Fabric Mod Loader. The Fabric API provides a framework for developers to build mods more efficiently and effectively, and it includes a number of useful features, such as:
- Support for cross-mod compatibility, making it easier for mods to work together.
- An event system that allows mods to interact with each other and with the game.
- A flexible configuration system that allows players to customize their mod settings.
Integration with other Fabric tools, like Fabric Language Kotlin and Fabric Modmenu.
Fabric Language Kotlin is another tool that mod developers can use with Fabric Mod Loader. It is a programming language that is designed to be more concise and efficient than traditional Java code, and it is optimized for use with Minecraft mods. Fabric Language Kotlin includes a number of features that make mod development easier, such as improved syntax, enhanced type inference, and better support for lambda expressions.
Fabric Modmenu is a menu interface that allows players to easily manage their installed mods. It provides a user-friendly interface that displays all of the installed mods and their settings, and it includes features like mod filtering and sorting, config file editing, and mod version management.
Overall, Fabric Mod Loader and its associated tools provide a powerful and flexible platform for modding Minecraft. Whether you are a mod developer or a player looking to install mods, Fabric offers a fast and efficient way to enhance your Minecraft experience.
The Fabric project maintains a fork of Enigma, a tool for deobfuscation of Java classes originally by Cuchaz Interactive. Our changes include countless bugfixes, optimizations and improvements across the codebase, as well as user experience and compatibility improvements.
Downloads can be found here.
The tiny-remapper project provides a fast, optimized tool for accurately remapping .JAR files using the Tiny mapping format.
- Fernflower, a modified version of JetBrains’ upstream with line number mapping information exposed.
- Matcher, sfPlayer1’s tool for tracking elements in obfuscated Java archives across releases used for updating Yarn mappings.
- Stitch is an assortment of small tools providing various functionality used by the Fabric project in command-line form, such as generating and updating “intermediaries” for cross-version name stability, based on Matcher output or merging client and server Minecraft .JARs.
- Weave is an earlier iteration of Stitch and is now generally only used to export Enigma-format mappings to Tiny-format files.
- Mixin, a trait/mixin framework for Java bytecode created by Mumfrey for Sponge – forked by Fabric to adapt to our use cases.
- tiny-mappings-parser, a library for processing Tiny-format mapping files.
- intermediary, providing stable cross-version names and match information between Minecraft releases,
- yarn, providing deobfuscated/friendly names for the most recent versions of the game based on community contributions,
- fabric-loom is our Gradle-based build system, used for developing Fabric mods.
- fabric-loader is our version-independent mod loader, providing mod loading and code patching functionality.
- fabric-api is our “hook layer”, providing the most common hooks and interoperability required for Fabric mods,
- Fabric language modules for supporting other languages: Kotlin, Scala.
- fabric-installer, a tool for creating Fabric-ready profiles for the official Minecraft launcher.
How to Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader
In this step by step you will learn how to download and install Fabric or Fabric Mod Loader for Minecraft. Fabric will allow you add mods to Minecraft to make it a more attractive and fun game. Fabric will also allow you add Iris to Minecraft which will help you increase your FPS and have a smother game session.
Click the button Download Fabric Loader Here to redirect you to the Fabric Installer download website.
Click Download Universal Jar which will start the download of the Jar file to install the newest version of Fabric.
Click on the Jar File that just downloaded in the bottom left of your browser if you are using Chrome.
Click Install once the installer opens. Make sure you have the Minecraft Launcher fully closed.
After the installation has finish you will get a “Successfully Installer” sign. Click OK.
After you select OK in the previous step you have to manually click the X button in the top right of the installer to finish the installation.
If you follow every step in this guide you should now have Fabric Mod Loader fully installer on your PC. In order to check just open the Minecraft Launcher and Fabric should be automatically selected in the bottom left.
How to install?
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Leave a Reply