Headcrumbs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 developed by ganymedes01 is an awesome simple mod that adds wearable mob heads for you to wear. It will add into Minecraft mobs heads, youtuber heads, and statues (like Zombie Head, Wither Head …). Install the mod right now, and will become the hunters collecting heads of animals like in the films you usually watch!
The mod adds heads for all vanilla creatures, as well as many creatures added by other mods. Once they die, they will drop their heads, and you collect them to add to your collection. These can be displayed on a wall, or you can wear them on your head and show them out in the world. If you want to make player statues, place a player head on top of a tower of two clay blocks (the default block is clay, so you can change what block in the configs).
Although heads will drop randomly from each mob, you can access all of them from the creative mode. Some heads may even show up in chests throughout the world. For example, youtuber heads can be found in chests, or Minecraft celebrities’ heads can be found in dungeon loot chests. The list of celebrities can be altered in the mod’s configuration file, and you can remove and add names to the celebrities list at any time using the configs.
- Vanilla mobs/animals heads (including horses)
- Blizz heads (mob from Thermal Expansion)
- Most of Twilight Forrest mobs/animals heads
- All the Natura mobs heads (Imps, Heatscar Spiders, and Nitro Creepers)
- Most of the Thaumcraft mobs (Pretty much all of the ones that actually have a head)
- All of Lycanite’s Mobs
- Minecraft celebrities heads as dungeon loot
- All of the heads added by this mod are wearable!
- You can, of course, remove and add names to the celebrities list at any time using the configs!
- Heads will drop randomly if you have this mod installed. You can disable this in the configs. You can also disable only the vanilla head drops and keep the new ones added by this mod.
- Heads will also drop off of any entity killed by a charged creeper. I’d recommend turning either this or the random drops off to keep it consistent. Both are on by default.
- You can also make player statues by placing a player head on top of a tower of two clay blocks! (You can change what block in the configs, the default is clay)
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Headcrumbs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2