Helpful Villagers Mod for Minecraft
The Helpful Villagers mod is a great addition to the game to give you more out of your villages. Basically, when you find a new village it may be a good starting point for your own city or you can utilize it for trade.
- Better Models – Villager models now resemble player models, no more crossed arms and big noses.
- More Interaction – Villagers are no longer walking trading posts. Now clicking on a villager will bring up a set of commands that will make the villager follow the player, trade with the player, or change its profession.
- Villager Inventory – Villagers can now carry as many items as a small chest which the player can access at any time. Also, villagers can now equip functional armor and a held item which they use to perform certain tasks.
- Working Professions – Unlike in vanilla Minecraft, a villager’s profession does more than just determine what type of items he can trade. Now not only do villagers perform complicated tasks based on their profession but they do them almost completely autonomously, just give them the tools to get the job done and leave the hard work to them!
- Guild Halls – When a villager isn’t working he will return to his guild hall to resupply and store any items he has collected for you to pick up at your leisure.
✔️More Professions – Look forward to your villagers doing a lot more interesting and useful things.
✔️More Interactivity – Players and villagers will be able to interact and communicate with each other easily and more naturally.
✔️Much more with your support!
Helpful Villagers Mod also add a very useful tool to Minecraft: the Guild Hall. It’s very important to give your new citizens jobs. You’ll need it to unlock jobs to assign your villagers. All you need to do is add a frame to any building with a door in the village.
Then put the appropriate tool in the frame that corresponds to a specific job; i.e. axe for lumberjack, hoe for farmer, etc. Do this for each profession and you’ll be in business. If you right click a villager you will be able to assign any jobs that you have unlocked. After that you will need to either stock the guild with tools for your now employed villagers or manually give them equipment.
How to install Helpful Villagers Mod:
- Download and install the correct Minecraft Forge.
- Run Minecraft once to ensure that Minecraft Forge is installed correctly. A Mods button should now be available in the main menu.
- Download a copy of the Helpful Villagers Mod jar (zip) and save it to the directory %appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/mods. The mods directory is created by Minecraft Forge in the previous step.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!
Helpful Villagers Mod Download Links:
|Name||Helpful Villagers Mod|
|Update on||Mar 29, 2016|
|Get it on PC||For Minecraft 1.9,1.8.9,1.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10