Macro/Keybind Mod Converting Long-Lined Commands into Single Key Presses
Another mod that you should consider is none other than the Macro/Keybind Mod. It does what you expect it to do. This mod is known to convert commands with long lines to single key presses that are plotted and used easily.
For anyone who has already tried or still play online RPG games, they would understand the benefits of macros and keybinds. For those who have no idea about these, there is always a simple explanation.
There are things that would take several pushes on various buttons for a single thing to happen. With the use of this mod, you can attain the same action by condensing all of the required button pushes into one keystroke.
It helps the player in saving a lot of time while playing. It will also give them an advantage when they choose to play in a competition over a server. Simply think about this, while your competitors are still doing those 20 plus button pushes, you can already attack and kill them with the simplest keystroke.
- Bind chat commands and scripts: to keyboard keys, mouse buttons and custom menus.
- Easy to use GUI: Just activate the mod then just press the key you want to bind. No need to memorize key codes or names!
- Bind keys which are already used for something else: Want to put a macro on the number keys or WASD? Using the override function you can use these keys for both their normal function or as macros when you need them.
- Edit keybinds quickly: Change your binds whenever you want. You can even copy and move macros from key to key with drag ‘n drop.
- Multiple configurations: Different binds in different servers? No problem! It even switches automatically.
- In-game text editor: Want to make a complex macro? No need to alt-tab to notepad, create and edit text files inside minecraft.
- Lots of easy-to-use parameters: Lists of friends, automatic responses, warp points, towns, you name it.
- Scripting: Build custom auto-announcers, time-delay messages, or create your own auto-walk, toggleable-sneak or sprint keys.
- Custom GUIs: Create your own custom GUI and hook up your macros for instant in-game menus.
- Permissions System: Server admins can lock down chosen features of the mod using the easy-to-setup Client Permissions plugin, allowing seamless integration with the server’s existing rank system.
Features Offered by Macro/Keybind Mod Minecraft
This mod has a lot of features and some of these are the following:
- Easy to Use – It does not require you to memorize any names or key codes because you onl need to press a key.
- You can still bind keys even if they are already used for another function. The mod has an override function that allows you to make use of certain keys not only for their specific functions but also for macros.
- Edit any keybinds quickly. This mod allows you to change any of your binds anytime you want. Moving or copying the macros from one key to another is also possible as the mod has this drag ‘n drop function.
- Allows various configurations. If you need different binds when using different servers. The good thing is that it can also switch automatically.
- Text editor in-game. If you want to create a complicated macro, then you do not have to write it on your notepad. You can make and edit the text files while you are still inside the Minecraft.
- It has many parameters to be used easily. This includes automatic responses and friend lists. You can also make your own auto-walk, sprint and sneak keys.
These are just some of the key features that Macro/Keybind Mod 1.8 has to offer. It still has other features that you can discover once you have installed the mod.
It is not only useful when playing Minecraft. This can also be used in other ways. If you are running on various mods and plugins on the Minecraft server, this tool helps in automating a lot of tasks. It will take not only minutes but hours to complete it.
Due to the reason that Macro/Keybind Mod is proven to be useful, any Minecraft player can benefit from its use. This can best enhance your experience when you are playing Minecraft.
Macro/Keybind Mod Video:
How to install Macro/Keybind Mod:
- Install LiteLoader
- Download the .litemod file for your version of minecraft and save it into your “mods” folder (create the “mods” folder if it does not already exist) NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to.zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the Minecraft client
- Check the Controls screen in the Minecraft configuration to make sure there are no conflicts with other keys you use. This mod adds pages to the Controls screen for enhanced configuration of any mods which add custom keys
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Macro/Keybind Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8 (require Liteloader)
For Minecraft 1.7.10 (require Liteloader)
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.0
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1