💯 MaLiLib is a library for Minecraft mods created by masa. It provides a set of common functionalities that can be used by multiple mods, making it easier for developers to create and maintain mods.
The current version of MaLiLib is 1.19.2, which is compatible with Minecraft 1.16.5 and above. There is also an older version, 1.18.2, which is compatible with Minecraft 1.14.4 and above.
✅Some of the features provided by MaLiLib include:
- Configuration system: MaLiLib provides an easy-to-use configuration system that allows mods to save and load configuration files.
- GUI framework: MaLiLib provides a framework for creating graphical user interfaces (GUIs) in Minecraft mods.
- Keybinding system: MaLiLib provides a keybinding system that allows players to customize the key bindings for a mod.
- Localization support: MaLiLib provides support for localizing mod text in different languages.
- Utility classes: MaLiLib provides a set of utility classes that can be used by mods to perform common tasks, such as working with items and blocks.
Make sure to get the correct mod version from the Files page!!
Note: There are both Fabric and Forge versions for 1.14.4 and later MC versions, look at the file name to get the correct version!
The file name always indicates the mod loader (for example Fabric vs. Forge) and the Minecraft version:
malilib-<mod loader>-<MC version>-<mod version>.jar
Malilib is required by the following mods, starting from the indicated versions:
- Item Scroller – 0.14.0 and later
- Litematica – for any builds starting from around 2018-06-11
- MiniHUD – 0.17.0 and later
- TellMe – 0.6.1 and later
- Tweakeroo – 0.8.0 and later
The exact required version of malilib for each mod version will be indicated in the changelog of each of the dependent mods.
Basically when some mod requires a newer version of malilib, then all the other dependent mods will also get an update at the same time, if the change in malilib breaks compatibility. Normally breaking changes should hopefully be rare.
Basically you should be able to always use the latest version of malilib for any of the dependent mods, at least if you update them all at the same time, as you always should.
TL;DR; Update everything at once!
Starting from the 0.10.0-dev.19 version of malilib, the only required part of Fabric API is embedded inside malilib, so you don’t need to get the Fabric API mod separately anymore just for my mods.
For MC 1.13.x you should note that only 1.13.2 is supported, so you need Rift for 1.13.2 from Chocohead’s fork.
How to install?
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
📥MaLiLib — Download Links
Dec 9, 2022
|Get it on PC||