Download “Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2“, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
If there’s one thing that many of us want in Minecraft, that would be to have a much more interesting set of villagers. The villages are filled with people that you can trade goods however there’s not that much more to them other than this.
Because of such a thing, it’s a very good idea to check out the Minecraft Comes Alive Mod because this mod offers new things to do for the villagers and plenty of cool ideas that make everything stand out unlike never before.
One thing to note about the Minecraft Comes Alive Mod Minecraft is that it allows you to spruce up villagers unlike never before. Not only does it allow you to hire them to perform some jobs, but it also helps you interact with them more efficiently and that can be truly exciting right off the bat.
You can spend time with villagers and enjoy the entire experience from the comfort of their home. In fact if you spend a lot of time with a woman villager you will be able to have kids with her and at the same time you can wait for them to grow and use them to carry goods, perform tasks and also access a variety of other services that they can provide.
Yes, there are many possibilities that come from installing this mod and it all comes down to the experience you want to have with the game.
The entire gameplay is a pleasure to have and you can enjoy it without a problem if you so desire. The villagers were quite boring until you install it, but once you do so the entire world comes alive and it will be filled with fun which is what matters the most.
You can create a new larger village or you can expand this one, you can control the village or you can customize it. There are so many possibilities to be had here and the entire fun comes from enjoying what the game has to offer at all times.
It’s really nice to explore the Minecraft Comes Alive Mod’s unique world because it does make the entire singleplayer experience more refined. It’s a whole lot of fun to explore it in all of its glory and honestly it can definitely offer you some new possibilities. Once you install the mod you will see a brand new face of Minecraft and the gameplay will open up new possibilities.
- Villagers are no longer “Caveman Squidwards”. MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow into adults who can get married and have their own children.
- Playing in Hardcore mode opens up a few tiny secret features. They’re nothing too major, or are they?
How to install:
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge 1.12.2
- Download and install RadixCore
- Download mod file from link(s) below
- Go to Start menu. Type: %appdata%/.minecraft. Press Enter to Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go to minecraft/modsfolder. If Mods folder does not exist, create one
- Put Mod file into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft using Forge Profile, then Open Menu
Note: Please make sure you create a backup before installing any mods so you won’t have any issues with Minecaft.
MCA for Minecraft versions 1.7.2 and above requires our in-house API, RadixCore, to be installed as well. If you use a version older than 1.7.2, you do not need RadixCore.MCA is update 1.8…
For minecraft 1.5.1
For minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6
For minecraft 1.4.5
For minecraft 1.2.5
For minecraft 1.5.2
For minecraft 1.6.2
For minecraft 1.6.4
For minecraft 1.7.2
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12