What is Naelego’s Cel Shaders Mod?
It is another shaderpack for Minecraft but this one makes Minecraft look even more like a cartoon, or a comic book rather, by introducing cel shading and bright, bold colors, crisp lines, clear shadows and more new content. Besides a brighter and more beautiful world, this mod also gives players much clearer vision by making half blocks, snow cover and other low-height objects appear clearer, making them easier to see.
Naelego’s Cel Shaders Mod Screenshots:
With this Naelego’s Cel Shaders mod, you can enjoy the world of Minecraft just looks like Borderland, very beautiful and fascinating. Naelego’s Cel Shaders mod 1.9 is base on the original GLSL Shaders, the first main Minecraft mod add shadows, antialiasing and color filtering to Minecraft.it’s also compatible with MC Forge and should work with most of your other mods.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install Optifine HD
- Download and install GLSL Shaders
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag the Acid Shaders Mod into the folder.
- Select Acid Shaders Mod and select “Done”.
Credit: Naelego | Source: Minecraft Forum