Spider Queen Reborn Mod was a popular Minecraft mod that met its demise after the largely mod-breaking 1.3 update of Minecraft. Spider Queen: Reborn is a remake of the original mod.
Spider Queen reverses the role of the player in Minecraft by placing them in the role of a monster instead of a human. As the Spider Queen, you will be able to see better in the dark, climb up and swing from walls and ceilings, catch monsters and humans, and use them to create new spiders that will protect you from danger!
Explore the darkness to your heart’s content. Make friends with the skeletons, creepers, and zombies by giving them hearts, skulls, and brains. Befriend the creatures of the night! Battle roving bands of humans, or be friends with them. Create an army and a family! Be a monster today.
- Become the Spider Queen or the Spider King, disable the mod without uninstalling it, and easily change your Queen’s/King’s skin with an in-game item.
- Capture creatures and use them to breed many unique spiders, including Boom Spiders, who attack with explosions, Ender Spiders, who spawn minions to assist them in a fight, and Carrier Spiders, who can carry items for you.
- Level up your spiders and improve their abilities by engaging in combat!
- Climb walls using webbing, or swing across long distances using the webslinger.
- Maintain a reputation with various creature groups, start wars and gather allies.
- Fight and defeat humans who have the names and skins of real Minecraft players! Golden names are developers.
- Constantly track your prey with night vision – enabled by crafting the Bug Light.
- Control your spiders and followers with the Spider Rod.
- Craft a Spider Bed to sleep during the day and wake up at night.
Web is crafted using three bits of string in any order. Use it to cocoon creatures or climb walls.
Poison web hurts any creature that steps inside of it. They’re great for traps!
Right-click an inferno spider when tiny flame particles are swirling around it.
Poison barbs are used to craft poisonous webbing. The fish is a pufferfish.
The spider stone is used in the next two recipes. You must obtain it by killing regular Minecraft spiders.
Use a spider rod to make your spiders and friends follow you. Place it on the ground and they will stay around it.
Craft to enable your night vision. You do not have to actually be holding this item, it just has to be somewhere in your inventory.
This is a fun item! Jump to reel yourself in or sneak to drop down. Also use it to bring enemies toward you or drag them around.
Create a 5×5 frame using logs and fill in the remaining 3×3 square with full web. Shoot the ground twice!
How to play:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download and install RadixCore.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of Spider Queen Reborn Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Spider Queen Reborn Mod 1.7.10 Download Link: