Tools Combine Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2 lets you combine Vanilla tools together. For example: You can get the “Tool Essence” simply by smelting Wooden or Stone Tools in the Furnace. After this grab some of your desired tool material and put it in the Craftin Bench with the Essence. They are enchantable too.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Tools Combine Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12