If you’re looking for a new way to experience Minecraft, the TooManyItems Mod could prove to be exactly what you have been looking for. Fans of Creative Mode are already the kind of people who live for the opportunity to build elaborate, unique worlds and structures. Minecraft certainly delivers that experience in spades, but why not make a good thing even better?
The TooManyItems, or more specifically, the TooManyItems Mod is an intriguing concept. Essentially, what it does is take what you love about Creative Mode, and expand on it.
The great thing about Creative Mode is the fact that it focuses on what you love, which is building. In Creative Mode, you’re being given limitless access to all the materials that help you to define your singular approach to world-building in the game. That’s great, but what about Survival Mode? Hardcore Mode? These are challenging versions of the game, to be sure. One of the reasons for that is the fact that while you can still build and create, you’re not getting unlimited materials. You have to build with a limited palette, and you have to build with a variety of factors working against you.
This is where the notion of the mod becomes intriguing. What this mod does is take the best part about Creative Mode, which is the opportunity to utilize unlimited materials and resources, and expands on it in the most exciting way possible.
With the TooManyItems, you’re making your game in Survival or Hardcore Mode considerably easier. You will be able to build bases more quickly. Furthermore, you will be able to take on the best weapons and armor, and you’ll be able to do that before ever even leaving the spawn location.
Although this mod does not work with online servers, it does provide a host of benefits in other modes. You can use this mode to take advantage of unlimited materials and resources, regardless of the mode you choose to play. What you are essentially doing is creating a Minecraft experience that is more closely tailored to what you really want. You can take advantage of accessing spawners, keeping a section devoted to your favorite items, and being able to open/close the mod with the flick of a single button. In other words, It is easy to download, easy to install, and easy to use within your particular single player mode experience.
How to install TooManyItems Mod
For Forge version:
- Download and install the correct Forge API.
- Download the TooManyItems Mod
- Run Minecraft once to ensure that Minecraft Forge is installed correctly. A Mods button should now be available in the main menu.
- Download a copy of the TooManyItems Mod jar (zip) and save it to the directory %appdata%/Roaming/.minecraft/mods. The mods directory is created by Minecraft Forge in the previous step.
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!
- Open the new launcher and make sure the version of Minecraft the mod requires is already installed.
- Click “Edit Profile” in the launcher, then open the game directory.
- Go into the subfolder “versions”.
- Rename the folder for the version you require to something else. In this example, rename “1.8.0” to “1.8.0_TMI”.
- Open the 1.8.0_TMI folder.
- Rename “1.8.0.jar” to “1.8.0_TMI.jar”.
- Rename “1.8.0.json” to “1.8.0_TMI.json”.
- Open “1.8.0_TMI.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.8.0″ with “id”:”1.8.0_TMI”, save the file and close it.
- Open the class files from the mod with an archiver such as WinRAR or 7-Zip and copy-paste the files into 1.8.0_TMI.jar. Do not close the archiver yet.
- Delete META-INF and close the archiver.
- Start the new launcher.
- Click “Edit Profile”
- In “Use Version”, select “1.8.0_TMI”.
- Click Save Profile.
- Login and play as normal.
|Name||Minecraft TooManyItems Mod – Useful Mod for Creative (1.8 ->1.7.10)|
|Update on||February 20, 2023|
|Get it on PC|