Download “TooManyItems (TMI) 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10 (Generate Items)”, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
TooManyItems (TMI) mod on Minecraft is described as an in-game inventory editor that is almost always used to generate items in the Minecraft database. It is a tool that is fun for those individuals who like building stuff up and this in turn makes the game easier. This is in terms of building the bases faster if at all the individual playing is in the process of armoring themselves with weapons before leaving a certain location. The Creative Mode in TMI is made fun and this is mainly because players are able to access free limitless materials.
For players who would prefer the convenience that Creative Mode has to offer, then they should use the Marglyph’s TMI Mod. This is perfect for those who prefer playing as single players and while it does not work in online servers, it has access to spawners which is actually a favorite list for the materials or items that you love most. The method of installation is usually not as straightforward as regular Minecraft but this does not mean it is hard. It only takes a few minutes for the whole process to be completed.
- You need to first install the Minecraft Forge and this is because it is a tool that manages your mods by allowing you to easily install many mods without doing manual editing of files. In the event that you do not have it, downloading it is free.
- Second step is to download the TMI mod files and you will see that they are usually downloaded as a single archive file. You should ensure that you download the Forge version when downloading the mod.
- You then open the Minecraft appdata folder by typing %appdata%/.minecraft on the Start button and pressing enter.
- Copying the downloaded files into the mods folder is the next step.
- Last step is to launch Minecraft by choosing the Forge profile from the profiles menu and starting the game.
Some of the main features of TooManyItems include:
- Item Spawning: TMI allows you to quickly search for and spawn any item in the game, including blocks, tools, and other resources. This is particularly useful for players in Creative mode or for testing purposes.
- Inventory Management: The mod adds a convenient interface that lets you quickly manage your inventory, including adding, removing, or modifying items in your inventory or player’s hotbar.
- Game Mode Switching: With TMI, you can easily switch between Survival, Creative, and Adventure modes without having to use console commands.
- Time Control: TMI allows you to change the time of day, instantly set it to sunrise, noon, sunset, or midnight, or even freeze time altogether.
- Weather Control: You can change the weather in your Minecraft world, toggling between clear, rain, or thunderstorms.
- Save and Load Inventory Profiles: TMI enables you to save your current inventory setup and load it later, making it easy to switch between different item sets for different tasks or playstyles.
- Customizable Item Panel: You can customize the appearance and layout of the TMI interface to better suit your preferences and playstyle.
Once you have successfully installed TooManyItems (TMI), you can start using it in your Minecraft game to enhance your inventory management and gameplay experience.
Here are some tips on how to use the mod effectively:
- Accessing TooManyItems: To open the TMI interface, press the “O” key by default while in your inventory screen. You can customize the keybinding in the Minecraft control settings if needed.
- Spawning Items: In the TMI interface, you can search for and spawn any item by clicking on it. You can also use the search bar at the bottom to find specific items quickly. To spawn a specific number of items or change an item’s metadata (such as enchantments or durability), use the “Click” options available when hovering over an item.
- Managing Inventory: To quickly move items between your inventory and the TMI item panel, use Shift + Click. This allows for faster and more efficient inventory management.
- Saving and Loading Inventory Profiles: Click on the “Save” or “Load” buttons in the top-right corner of the TMI interface to save your current inventory setup or load a previously saved one. This is useful for quickly switching between item sets or playstyles.
- Time and Weather Control: Use the buttons on the top-left corner of the TMI interface to change the time of day or weather in your Minecraft world.
- Game Mode Switching: Click on the “S,” “C,” or “A” buttons in the top-right corner of the TMI interface to switch between Survival, Creative, or Adventure mode, respectively.
- Customizing TMI Interface: You can customize the appearance and layout of the TMI interface by clicking on the “Options” button in the bottom-right corner. This allows you to change the item panel size, sorting options, and other preferences.
Enjoy the game!
TooManyItems (TMI) 1.12.2) Download:
|Update on||September 10, 2016|
|Get it on PC||For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0