Useful (Battle) Pets Mod for Minecraft has so many amazing features which you will definitely enjoy! With this mod, you can do so many fantastic things with your pets, your adventure will be more interesting!
What does mod do?
The Useful Pets Mod allows you to level up pets and give them cool abilities!
- Left click a pet you have tamed with the Pet Wand to convert them.
- Left click the pet while holding the Pet Wand attempts a level up.
- Right click the pet while sneaking to open the inventory/skill tree.
- Right click the pet with any other item to make them sit/stand.
- Right click otherwise with the Mountable skill and a saddle in the saddle slot to mount the pet.
- Dogs can eat beef and pork.
- Cats can eat chicken and fish.
- Pigs can eat carrots.
- Pet Wand crafted with a torch made of bones and gold nuggets. You get one when you log into a world for the first time though.
- Pet claws are found as dungeon loot, just like saddles. However, in the config file you can enable a recipe for them, and for saddles.
Semi-old screenshot of the skill tree.
New fancy stat rendering. Naming your pet will actually show up now.
Two pet pigs, with the first one sitting.
Useful (Battle) Pets Mod Installation:
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Download and install SpaceCore.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.