The Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft is an adjustment for Minecraft that enhances the Sprinting framework of the game. Sprinting is a crucial factor of any third or first-person game. However, it can be stressful on the off chance that this feature contains a bug. In Minecraft, the sprinting system isn’t completely functional; it will not sprint over any obstructions. The Better Sprinting Mod makes it possible to effectively sprint over squares using better strategies while maintaining a strategic distance from technical difficulties and bugs. With the Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft, you can now enable or disable this feature based on your preference.
Features of Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft
The Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft makes it possible to control the sprinting feature a lot better. Holding the Sprint key will make you character sprint. And toggling the sprint button will control the character from walking and sprinting. Pressing the sneak feature will enable your character to sneak. A Spinting Menu is also added for the better control of the game Sprinting. It also added the functions of disabling and enabling the Sprinting system by doubling tapping the “W” key. When you are in a creative mode, you also have a boost in flying when you are flying while sprinting.
The recent developments of Better Sprinting Mod also optimized the compatibility and performance of the Mods on the older version of Minecraft. It is also as of the moment completely compatible with Forge. The Speed is also fully customizable and can be increased for up to 8 times in Better Sprinting Mod 1.11.
Installing Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft
- Open the Minecraft.jar using self-extracting software such as Rar, zip, 7zip and others in windows you can find it by clicking Menu and typing %APPDATA%\.minecraft\versions on the search bar and hit enter. When using Linux, go to the versions folder found in the Minecraft folder, the same case can be done when you are using Mac.
- Open the mode version of the Minecraft.
- Download the Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft.
- Open the Better Sprinting Mod and extract the content of the folder in the locations mentioned above.
- Delete Meta.INF folder inside the jar
- Launch the game by pressing the installer.
Additional Tips when Installing Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft
Before installing the Better Sprinting Mod, make sure to create a backup. This will minimize all the troubles that you may encounter when installing a new modification. The Better Sprinting Mod 1.10.2 is completely compatible with Forge, SPC, and Optifine. Essentially this latest modification adds a better control system that should’ve been incorporated in the game for a very long time. The Better Sprinting Mod is a critical modification that will only make your gaming experience a lot better.
Download Links Below:
For MC 1.11.2
For MC 1.11
For MC 1.10.2
For MC 1.9.4
For MC 1.9
For MC 1.8.9/1.8.8:
For MC 1.8
For MC 1.7.10
For MC 1.7.2
Credit: chylex – Original Thread on MinecraftForum