Installation instructions Download Engender Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Engender Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4 Description:
Engender Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 brings you thousands of army mobs for your bidding and battles. Every mobs has its own abilities such as some can fly, some swim, some can be given items. Every mob in this mod exists in Minecraft and Minecraft Story Mode.
Build a giant mob army in Minecraft to fight with you with any mob in the game including the Enderdragon & The Wither. This mod is a revolutionary mod that allows for you to create an army of mobs thatll follow you and do your bidding. These mobs can be created through the custom built spawner, and once spawned in with their special items, theyll fight for the one who spawned them.
The first thing you will want to know is the most important crafting recipe:
This makes the custom monster spawner. This mob cage is what you use to create your armies of monsters and animals.
Next, youll need a fusion item. The are the items to use for the mobs:
- Egg + Stick = Bat fusion
- Egg + Feather = Chicken fusion
- Egg + Raw Beef = Cow fusion
- Egg + Raw Beef + Mushroom Stew = Mooshroom fusion
- Egg + Raw Porkchop = Pig fusion
- Egg + Raw Rabbit = Rabbit fusion
- Egg + Wool = Sheep fusion
- Egg + Raw Fish = Ocelot fusion
- Egg + Ink Sack = Squid fusion
- Egg + Carpet + Leather = Llama fusion
- Egg + Oak Door = Villager fusion
- Egg + Snowball = Snow Golem fusion
- Egg + Cobblestone = Silverfish fusion
- Egg + Chorus Fruit = Endermite fusion
- Egg + Bone = Wolf fusion
- Egg + String + Spider Eye = Spider fusion
- Egg + Rotten Flesh = Zombie fusion
- Egg + Bone + Arrow = Skeleton fusion
- Egg + Fish + Fish + Leath = Polar Bear fusion
- Egg + Glowstone + Iron Sword = Vex fusion
- Egg + Gunpowder = Creeper fusion
- Egg + Slime Ball = Slime fusion
- Egg + Magma Cube = Magma Cube fusion
- Spider Fusion + Skeleton Fusion = Spider Jockey fusion
- Zombie Fusion + Chicken Fusion = Chicken Jockey fusion
- Egg + Blaze Rod = Blaze fusion
- Egg + Ender Pearl = Enderman fusion
- Egg + Bone + Arrow + Ice = Stray fusion
- Egg + Bone + Rotten Flesh + Sand = Husk fusion
- Egg + String + Fermented Spider Eye = Cave Spider fusion
- Egg + Rotten Flesh + Golden Nugget = Zombie Pigman fusion
- Egg + Prismarine Shard + Raw Fish = Guardian fusion
- Egg + Gunpowder + Ghast Tear = Ghast fusion
- Egg + Shulker Shell + Shulker Shell + Popped Chorus Fruit = Shulker fusion
- Egg + Gunpowder + Glowstone Dust + Empty Bottle = Witch fusion
- Egg + Iron Axe + Emerald + Emerald = Vindicator fusion
- Egg + Bone + Coal = Wither Skeleton fusion
- Egg + Rabbit Hide + Rabbits Foot + Rabbit Stew = The Killer Rabbit fusion
Guard Block (tells all but baby and boss mobs to stay in a certain area without following you, guarding the spot):
Morality Horn (raises your mobs speed and attack by 50%):
Dragons Horn (calls your Ender Dragon to you and attracts all hostile mobs within miles to you + moral horn effects):
Converting Staff (easiest of the four staffs to craft. Converts nearby wild engender mobs (must be held continuously in order to convert the mob.) A distinct sound is played once the mob is converted.):
Summoning Staff (harder to craft than the converting staff. Calls all your and nearby wild mobs to your location. Wild mobs become yours):
Commanding Staff (harder to craft than the summoning staff. More useful in multiplayer. Causes 4-12 nearby enemy mobs to turn on their original master. can also cause wild mobs to switch to your side.):
Portal Staff (hardest to craft of all the staffs. Cause a Portal to spontaneously appear at the players location. Portal can both defend the attacks of enemy mobs with its special Portal Lightning, and can also cause free mobs to come through. Every engender mob except the Ender Dragon and Wither Storm can come through the portal. Happens once every 20-60 seconds):
- Health: 1000
- Damage: 20 armor piercing lightning (deals more to flying mobs, and much more to the Wither Storm)
- Armor: 24
- Speed: Cant move, but can be relocated by the owner by right clicking with an empty.
- Fuse time: Created with the Portal staff (takes 1.5 seconds of holding it back)
- Tier: No Tier (acts like a Tier 6, but is not defined as one)
- Abilities: Summons any engender mob randomly, expect Ender Dragons, Wither Storms and Portals, at intervals of 5-25 seconds, summoning higher tiered mobs less often ,1/3 tier 2, 1/4 tier 3, 1/6 tier 4, 1/12 tier 5, all these stack on each other, meaning the rarity of a Wither being summoned is a 1/4320 chance!
The Star of Valor (turns one of your mobs into a Hero! That mob now does 50% damage to everything, takes 1/3 of the normal damage, gains a special attack, and deals 300% bonus damage to regular monsters (zombies, skeletons, etc but not their engender mod versions):
- Elder Guardian fusion
- Evoker fusion (the wood is dark oak logs)
- Giant Zombie fusion
- Iron Golem fusion
- Skeleton Horseman fusion
- Ender Dragon fusion
- Wither fusion
- Command Block recipe
- Wither Storm Fusion recipe
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
|Name||Download Engender Mod – Super Mob Army (1.11.2 -> 1.10.2)|
|Update on||February 24, 2023|
|Get it on PC||
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5268,): have 184.108.40.20660 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 220.127.116.1168)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16872,): have 22.214.171.12460
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19972-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-188.8.131.5268-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly