Animals Plus Mod is pretty amazing how well executed the Animals Plus mod really is. It adds over 30 different animals to the game and each one of them has a unique look as well as distinct behavior.
You’ll be able to watch beautiful whales as they swim through the giant oceans of Minecraft, you’ll able to enjoy the butterflies as they flutter around you with every step you take and as soon as you enter a forest you’ll be greeted by multitudes of unique creatures who are all relaxing in their natural habitat.
The game becomes a whole new experience after applying the Animals Plus mod. With Animals Plus mod you can see huge whales majestically swimming in the vast oceans. Snakes are in lurking in every dark corner in the overgrown forests. Meanwhile, in the graceful plains there are crickets scurrying at your feet and butterflies dancing around you.
The Animals Plus mod is available for Minecraft 1.9,1.8 so make sure you’re on the same version if you want to use it.
How to Install Animals Plus Mod
Here is how you can easily install the Animals Plus Mod:
- First, you need to download and install Minecraft Forge so that the mod works properly.
- After downloading the Forge, download the mod next.
- Once you have downloaded it, go to %appdata% and open the roaming folder.
- Next, find minecraft/mods folder and open it.
- In case you do not have a ‘mods’ folder, you just have to create one.
- Place the downloaded file (.jar) into the folder then and enjoy.
for Minecraft 1.9/1.8.9/1.8/1.7.10 and 1.6.4