What is Arrow Cam Mod?
Arrow Cam is a great mod that adds an absolutyely amazing way of increasing your accuracy and adding a few cinematic elements to your in-game experience.
Arrow Cam Mod is a pretty revolutionary modification that will forever modifiy how you use your bow and arrows in Minecraft. This mod provides an interesting option that will allow your point of view to follow arrows that you fire and to see exactly where they land and how much damage they inflict.
I’m sure you already tried to shoot a long range target with a bow and an arrow. And like any other good player, you’re aware of how it can be difficult to see if your arrows are landing near the target or not. Maybe like me, you think it would be awesome if there was a way for you to see exactly where your arrows are landing and adjust your aim accordingly. If this is what you think, then the Arrow Cam Mod is perfect for you. It will let you follow your arrows as you fire them, increasing your accuracy dramatically!
Installing Arrow Cam Mod for Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft forge
- Open the Minecraft.jar using self-extracting software such as Rar, zip, 7zip and others in windows you can find it by clicking Menu and typing %APPDATA%\.minecraft\versions on the search bar and hit enter. When using Linux, go to the versions folder found in the Minecraft folder, the same case can be done when you are using Mac.
- Open the mode version of the Minecraft.
- Download the Arrow Cam Mod for Minecraft.
- Open the Arrow Cam Mod and extract the content of the folder in the locations mentioned above.
- Delete Meta.INF folder inside the jar
- Launch the game by pressing the installer.
For Minecraft 1.10.2:
For Minecraft 1.9.4: