MineCloud Shaders Mod for Minecraft
MineCloud Shaders Mod is an awesome shaderpack for Minecraft.atch as entire landscapes rise and fall before your very eyes. You really should give MineCloud a try before looking for other shaderpacks as this one is really well done. Download link are below the installation tutorial. Before installing MineCloud, be sure you have the latest drivers for your graphic card. Also please note that OptiFine is strongly recommended in order to run this shaders.
Installing MineCloud Shaders Mod for Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft forge
- Open the Minecraft.jar using self-extracting software such as Rar, zip, 7zip and others in windows you can find it by clicking Menu and typing %APPDATA%\.minecraft\versions on the search bar and hit enter. When using Linux, go to the versions folder found in the Minecraft folder, the same case can be done when you are using Mac.
- Open the mode version of the Minecraft.
- Download the MineCloud Shaders Mod for Minecraft.
- Open the MineCloud Shaders Mod and extract the content of the folder in the locations mentioned above.
Delete Meta.INF folder inside the jar
- Launch the game by pressing the installer.
- For Minecraft 1.9, 1.8, 1.7: Download MineCloud Shaders Mod