Better Nether Mod – Exciting Adventures
Better Nether Mod introduces a new version of the underworld. It’s as if someone decided that the basic horrible appearance of nether was simply too dull and decided to give it a makeover. The Better Nether mod adds a variety of new components that can help you mine stuff from the underworld more efficiently. This mod also adds new biomes, structures, creatures, and gear sets.
Your adventures in Minecraft’s scorching Nether dimension will be even more thrilling with the Better Nether mod. The mod for Minecraft expands the Nether with additional biomes, flora, and resources. Among them are new, very powerful enemies like the Naga and dark dungeons overrun by Nether creatures.
Your new tools will provide you with one-of-a-kind enhancements that will aid in your survival. Whenever you enter the Nether portal, you’ll find a plethora of new blocks for builders, as well as variants on old familiar blocks from the Vanilla edition of Minecraft.
Better Nether Mod gives us new mobs such as the hydrogen jellyfish, the naga, and the jungle skeleton. The hydrogen jellyfish is an interesting mob, you can kill it with one punch, but doing so would make it explode and destroy anything surrounding it. The naga is a long-ranged, aggressive mob that’ll attack you on sight. Finally, the jungle skeleton is a mob that could either wield a sword, a bow, or a shield. Coming across a party of these skeletons would surely be a tough battle to fight.
The Better Nether mod brings a brand-new perspective to the nether dimension. This mod works with Fabric, so the Fabric API would need to be installed first. If you find yourself often being told to go to hell, you might as well download the Better Nether mod before you do so.
Better Nether Mod mode adds:
- Dozens of new plants for the Nether
- New creatures for the Nether.
- New Unique Biomes.
- Vertical and volumetric biome system.
- Lots of new materials, recipes, foods, tools and items.
- Ability to farm certain materials using plant farms and creature farms.
- Many Nether structures, including large and rare Nether Cities.
- Ability to configure the presence of blocks, objects, structures, biomes and plant density.
- Integrations with other mods.
Biomes are volumetric, instead of default forge and Minecraft system, but they are not displayed in debug.
| Wart Forest
| Nether Jungle
| Nether Grasslands
| Gravel Desert
| Mushroom Forest
| Egg Plants
| Black Apple
| Black Bush
| Nether Grass
| Nether Moss
| Ink Bush
| Magma Flower
| Large Mushroom Trees
| Large Mushroom Trees
| Red Mold
| Gray Mold
| Nether Wart Mushroom
- Cincinnasite pickaxe: speed of gold pickaxe, can break 512 blocks, power of iron pickaxe
- Cincinnasite-diamond pickaxe: speed of gold pickaxe, can break 1024 blocks, power of diamond pickaxe
- Stalagnate Stem
- Stalagnate Wood + Stairs, Slabs,etcs.
- Reeds Block + Stairs, Slabs, etc.
- Cincinnasite (metal, something between gold and bismuth)
Terrain “fix” pass:
- Fix messy terrain by smoothing it before generation starts
- Acts only on Netherrack, Gravel and Soul Sand
- Block registration (remove the plant or its part will remove it from world generation)
- Item registration
- Biomes registration
- Biomes size in horizontal and vertical space
- Additional pass on|off switch
- Damage for players and mobs from eggplant
- Plant density (global and per-biome)
How to install Better Nether Mod?
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
|Name||Better Nether Mod – Exciting Adventures (1.19.3 -> 1.12.2)|
March 9, 2023
|Get it on PC||