If you are a fan of Pokémon and Minecraft, then you’re going to love the Cobblemon mod (1.19.2). This open-source mod allows Minecraft players to explore an entire new world of Pokémon within the game, thanks to its integration with Fabric and Forge for Minecraft version 1.19.2. From collecting Pokémon to battling them, Cobblemon takes your Minecraft experience to a whole new level. In this blog post, we will delve deeper into what Cobblemon mod is all about, how to install it, and what features it includes.
Firstly, what is the Cobblemon mod? Simply put, it’s an open-source Minecraft mod that allows players to catch and battle Pokémon. With over 800 Pokémon to catch in the game, players can create their own teams and embark on exciting new adventures. Not only that, but the mod also incorporates several features from the Pokémon games, including abilities, held items, and of course, legendary and mythical Pokémon.
Installing the Cobblemon mod is easy, as it can be downloaded through both Fabric and Forge. Simply download your preferred mod loader and then navigate to the Cobblemon mod page, where you can download the latest version. Once downloaded, the mod can be easily added to your Minecraft game by placing the .jar file into the ‘mods’ folder.
One of the most exciting parts of the Cobblemon mod is the ability to catch Pokémon. Simply throw a Poké Ball at a wild Pokémon to attempt to catch it. Players can even obtain rare and legendary Pokémon by exploring through biomes and battling Boss Pokémon in special arenas. Once you’ve caught a Pokémon, you can then train them and engage in battles against other trainers or wild Pokémon to gain experience and level up.
As you level up, your Pokémon will learn new moves and abilities, making them stronger and more resilient in battle. You can even equip them with items such as berries or status-boosting items, much like in the original Pokémon games. The mod allows you to choose your own playstyle, whether you prefer to roam alone or multiplay with friends. It’s your game, your rules.
Cobblemon’s features don’t stop there. The mod introduces new game mechanics to Minecraft, such as the inclusion of Gyms, where players battle other trainers to earn Badges. Additionally, players can participate in Events where they can catch special Pokémon, or even holidays, where special Pokémon are available for a limited time only.
How to play the Cobblemon mod in Minecraft
After unpacking the necessary mods into Minecraft’s mod folder, open the Minecraft launcher and select the correct version of your chosen Launcher from the release dropdown menu located to the left of the “Play” button. Then, click the “Play” button to launch the game. If you wish, you can rename and change the icon for this installation in the “Installation” tab. To play the hypothetical Cobblemon mod, you will need to create a new world. Once you have entered your new world, your Cobblemon adventure can begin!
Getting started with the Pixelmon mod in Minecraft
Upon entering your new world, you will be prompted to press the ‘M’ key to select a starter Pokémon from your favorite Pokémon region. After making your choice, the Pokémon will be added to your party.
Checking the details of the Pokémon in your party
Pressing the ‘M’ key opens a panel displaying information about your Pokémon, including basic details, stats, learned moves, and their position in your party. You can interact with this panel as you would in any Pokémon game, and you will find an evolution icon below your Pokémon’s portrait when applicable. At this time, Pokémon in the Pixelmon mod evolve either through leveling up or by using specific items.
Battling wild Pokémon in Pixelmon
To initiate a battle with a wild Pokémon, press the ‘R’ key while targeting it. You can press ‘R’ again to move around outside the battle. Pokémon battles function as you would expect, although it’s worth noting that Pokémon abilities may not have animations just yet. To attempt to catch the wild Pokémon, select the corresponding option during the battle.
Carry a party of up to 6 Pokémon!
Craft Poké Balls using Apricorns picked from Apricorn trees!
Fight in Pokémon battles powered by Pokémon Showdown!
Capture Pokémon by throwing Poké Balls both in and out of battles!
Features (so far!):
- Capturing Pokémon to expand your team, battle wild Pokémon to gain experience, level up to unlock new moves, and evolve your Pokémon. Craft a PC and healer as soon as you can!
- All Pokémon from generation 1, including their later-generation evolutions and pre-evolutions. Some Pokémon from other generations are in the mod as well.
- Battles using the Pokémon Showdown! engine for competitive battle mechanics. In many cases we haven’t yet implemented the messages that go with certain actions – but the actions work.
- Some Legends Arceus-style mechanics, such as move relearning, physically running from battle, and evolving your Pokémon when you decide.
- Toggle free-movement during battles. You can build, break, or fight mobs while in Pokémon battles!
- Apricorn trees in 7 colors. Harvest Apricorns by right-clicking them, and each harvest has a chance to also drop a seed that can grow a new tree. You can use Bone Meal on Apricorns too!
- Many animations for each Pokémon that make all of your partners feel alive.
- Pokémon spawning anywhere you can think of; you’ll have to search all kinds of places if you want to catch ’em all! Supports several major biome mods, including Terralith and Oh The Biomes You’ll Go.
- Evolution stones can be found anywhere underground, with different stones located in different biomes. They’re more common near the surface.
- Healers that need time to charge after being placed, but you can pick up and move them at any time.
- All other Pokémon from generations 1 to 8 can be spawned and battled with, but if they don’t have a model yet then they will display as a Substitute doll.
- Full support for custom variations and fakemon using data packs and resource packs. You can find out how to do it using our guide!
- Support for both Fabric and Forge – though we recommend playing on Fabric because it’s faster and better on performance!
Biome Tag Rarity
|Evolution Stone Ore||Common||Rare|
|Fire Stone Ore||
|Thunder Stone Ore||
|Water Stone Ore||
|Leaf Stone Ore||
|Moon Stone Ore*||
|Sun Stone Ore||
|Dawn Stone Ore||
|Dusk Stone Ore||
|Shiny Stone Ore||
|Ice Stone Ore||
As of Cobblemon version 1.2, apricorns are only used for crafting the various kinds of Poké Balls.
How to install Mod?
How To Download & Install Mods with Minecraft Forge
How To Download & Install Fabric Mods
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Cobblemon Mod (1.19.2) Download Links:
|Name||Cobblemon Mod (1.19.2)|
|Update on||Mar 18, 2023|
The Cobblemon mod is the perfect way to combine your love for both Minecraft and Pokémon. With over 800 Pokémon available, new game mechanics such as Gyms and events, and the ability to battle friends or wild Pokémon, the mod offers endless hours of entertainment. Don’t miss out on the fun – install Cobblemon today and become a legendary Pokémon master in Minecraft!
Leave a Reply