Download “Copious Dogs Mod for Minecraft”, Most mods add content to the game to alter gameplay, change the creative feel.
Copious Dogs Mod for Minecraft updates the doggy life within Minecraft. It adds several new breeds of dogs, and not to mention new ways to train and care for your little puppy friend. If you’re a player who has always wanted to own your own Beagle or Husky – then you can now do that!
- Bernese Mountain Dog
- Golden Retriever
- French Bulldog
- German Shepherd
- Once you have found a wild dog you can feed it dog biscuits to tame it.
- Your tamed dog will not follow you until you give it a collar and a leash.
- To make you dog stop following you, simply click on them again with a leash.
- If your dog takes damage you can not feed it directly.
- You need to place a dog dish down and filling it with pork.
- Your dog will run over to it and regain health.
- Every time your dog eats, you will have to fill the dish up again.
- Dogs can also be named by giving them a name tag.
- To breed, put two tamed dogs near a torch or a fire and give them a cookie.
- Only dogs of the same breed can breed for now.
Right click item on a tamed dog wearing a collar.
Right click item on any tamed dog.
Right click on the dish while holding meat to fill.
How do I tame dogs in-game?
First, you must find a dog. Dogs will spawn randomly though out the world. Certain dogs will spawn in certain biomes, such as huskies in snowy biomes, and Bernese Mountain Dogs in mountain biomes. Once you’ve located a dog you wish to tame, feed it a dog biscuit. Once tamed, you can put a collar on your dog. Using a collar and a leash, your dog will follow you like a minecraft wolf.
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods