The Dinosaur Dimension Mod can be accessed through a portal created with cave painting blocks that, unlike regular ore, can only be accessed on the walls of the actual caves. You simply need to create a regular portal with the blocks, right click the portal (the green portion that will appear), then travel directly to the Dinosaur Dimension just like the portals leading to the Nether and End dimensions in the Vanilla Minecraft.
However, the dinosaurs themselves pose combat dangers, as they are, in general, stronger and stealthier. Four of the dinosaurs from this Dinosaur Dimension Mod are hostile, such as the Dimetrodon, Velociraptor, Pteranodon, and Tyrannosaurus Rex, which can, among others, outrun you and attack you at first sight. The other four are neutral, such as Sauropod, Stegosaurus, Trilobite, and triceratops, which can only do so much as attacking you when you start a fight.You will also notice changes in the environment, such as the few decorative plants adding up to the exotic environment of the Dinosaur Dimension Mod, and the tar pits which you will need to get rid of.
List of dinosaurs:
- Dimetrodon (“Two sizes of teeth”) — large lizard-like creature with a sail on its back
- Velociraptor (“Speedy robber”) — quick, cunning, and fierce during the night, they attack in groups
- Pteranodon (“Winged without teeth”) — evil flying little beasts that attack you at first sight
- Tyrannosaurus Rex (“Lizard tyrant king”) — hulking monster that can easily outrun puny humans
- Sauropod (“Foot lizard”) — peaceful giants of the Jurassic age
- Stegosaurus (“Roofed lizard”) — armored and ready to defend in a fight
- Triceratops (“Three horned face”) — like the stegosaurs, only attacks if you start a fight
- Trilobite (“Three lobes”) — ancient bug-like crustaceans that fill the rivers
The Dinosaur Dimension is not a safe place to be at night, though no vanilla monsters will spawn there. Mostly you need to watch out for the velociraptors and pteranodons. The dimetrodons are not more than a nuisance. Along with prehistoric animals, this mod adds a few decorative plants — this adds to the exotic, tropical feel of the Dinosaur Dimension. Last but not least, watch out for tar pits in the deserts. Use shovels when getting rid of tar for maximum efficiency.
Dinosaur Dimension Mod, all you need to do is:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Dinosaur Dimension Mod .
- Open ‘mods’ folder found in the %appdata%/.minecraft.
- Drag and drop the downloaded mode files (.jar) to the ‘mods’ folder.
|Name||Dinosaur Dimension Mod for Minecraft – Enter the Jurassic World (1.7.10)|
|Update on||February 24, 2023|
|Get it on PC||