Installation instructions Download Blood Arsenal Mod 1.12.2
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Blood Arsenal Mod 1.12.2 Description:
Blood Arsenal Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds 3 different new types of armour such as a new blood orb, food, new rituals, new functional blocks, new decorative blocks, new weapons and machines, some powerful tools, new traps, new amulets and ring for the Baubles mod, new sigils, new materials, and toys to make early-game Blood Magic a bit easier, and a whole variety of different tools and mechanics to supplement and enhance a players Blood Magic experience. This mod is an addon to Way of Times Blood Magic mod.
This mod adds in game new Glass Shards for crafting Glass Sacrificial Dagger and Glass Dagger of Sacrifice. These items give a considerably greater amount of LP per operation than the vanilla Blood Magic variants, but with a few side effects.
New tools: Blood Infused Wooden Tools These tools are quite handy and useful for early game players who dont want to keep replacing their broken tools.
New Rituals: The Ritual of Withering, the Ritual of Midas Touch, The Enchantresss Spell, Ritual of Mob Oppression, Fishermans Hymn, five new sigils: Sigil of Swimming, Ender Sigil, Sigil of Divinity, Sigil of Augmented Holding, Lightning Sigil, and more other items.
Tired of the standard linear beginnings of early Blood Magic? Blood Arsenal adds in a few nifty tools and toys to make early-game Blood Magic a bit easier! To start, once you obtain the Tier II Blood Altar and the Apprentices Blood Orb, you can go ahead and break some Glass with Flint in your hand to get some Glass Shards.
These Glass Shards will prove to be quite useful in creating items such as the Glass Sacrificial Dagger or the Glass Dagger of Sacrifice. These items give a considerably greater amount of LP per operation than the vanilla Blood Magic variants, but with a few side effects
If you notice carefully, you might bleed just a slight bit! Bleeding is a status effect that will take a chunk of your health randomly for as long as you bleed. The amount that you lose is also random, but is related to the strength of the Bleeding effect. Dont fret about losing too much life at the Blood Altar though! If you (or anything thats living) bleed near a Blood Altar, a certain amount of the lost life will be dropped in as LP. No sense in wasting perfectly good LP!
A bit drained from all the sacrificing? Need something to get you back up on your feet? Need some sugar? Blood Arsenal has its very own Blood Oranges, made organically from Orange Dye. Simply toss it into an Altar, let it absorb some LP, and you get a rather refreshing fruit that has a good chance of giving you Regeneration.
Thats all well and good. But what about tools? Blood Arsenal adds in plenty of tools, such as the starting Blood Infused Wooden Tools. To get them, simply place a log (any log will do) into a Tier II Blood Altar with 5000 LP to get a Blood Infused Log.
You can use these logs for crafting, or for plain decoration. Heres what they can be used for:
Blood Infused Wooden Tools are quite handy and useful for early game players who dont want to keep replacing their broken tools. The material (Blood Infused Wood) that they are made up of is living and regenerative, and the tools themselves will grow back and repair themselves using the holders Soul Network and a small LP cost. The tools themselves are overall better than stone and up to par with iron.
Glass is dangerous
Thankfully, you can utilize that to your advantage, as long as youre careful! Glass Shards can be combined to create a block version that is useful for traps, automated LP collection, and just in general, any place where you need some spikes!
These spikes will inflict bleeding and damage any living entity that happens to stroll onto it. Even more useful is the fact that it can go on all six sides of a block! Combine these two properties and you can probably create an early-game LP collection system besides the Altar. Do note however, that entities killed by the spikes or bleeding will drop considerably less mob drops then they would otherwise, so these spikes might not be the best option for a mob drops farm.
What comes next?
If youre ready to progress down the line of Blood Magic and Blood Arsenal, set your sights on Blood Infused Iron! This material is quite a step up from Blood Infused Wood, and the majority of its features are still upcoming and not implemented yet. However, the tools are implemented and it provides a much stronger, and better capability set than the previous tier. Do note however that the costs are also higher than the previous tier.
Decoration and aesthetics are always a fundamental part of building and design, and Blood Arsenal offers a few blocks that go well with a Blood Magic themed build. As of now, there is Blood Infused Glowstone (which can replace the Glowstone blocks of a Tier III Altar), Blood Infused Iron Blocks, and Blood Stained Glass/Panes along with the previously mentioned Blood Infused Wood blocks. There are also blocks for compressed Slates.
If there werent Sigils in this mod, it wouldnt be a Blood Magic addon!
- Sigil of Swimming: This Sigil allows you to swim much more easily underwater, breathe infinitely (for as long as it is active) underwater, and mine blocks much faster. Ideal for players who need to spend a lot of time getting wet and working underwater!
- Ender Sigil: Perhaps one of the most handy Sigils yet, this Sigil allows you to access your Ender Chest simply by right-clicking in thin air. But that would be pretty stupid if it only did that! Now now, the Ender Sigils true capability is the ability to teleport the user at whatever they are looking at, just as an Enderman would! Simply shift-right click while looking at a block in the distance, and voila, youre there! That eye is not just for show!
- Lightning Sigil: Ever wanted to summon lightning wherever, and whenever you want? Now you can! With the Lightning Sigil, you can point-and-click to spawn lightning wherever you want with a decent amount of LP!
But wait! The fun doesnt stop there! Shift-right click on this magical piece of stone to switch tiers which in turn changes how much lightning rains down from the sky.
- Sigil of Divinity: God-mode achieved!
- Sigil of Augmented Holding: Ran out of space with the normal Sigil of Holding? Fear not, for this Sigil holds a total of 9 Sigils instead of your ordinary 5!
The Sigil of Sentience
But there is! Introducing the Altare Aenigmatica! For all your Altar automating needs! This really useful block has a pretty complicated GUI when opened up, so listen carefully! First off, you can place it in any of the 6 directions facing the Blood Altar like so:
Opening the GUI will yield a pretty complicated arrangement of slots. First and foremost, an Orb that is bound to the player must be right-clicked on the block itself to be bound to the player. Next, put the Orb into the Orb slot of the Altare Aenigmatica. Now, any item you want to have crafted inside of the Blood Altar will go into the 9 slots on the left. The current items within the Altar will be displayed within the Altare Aenigmaticas GUI.
This block is rather complicated. To start, it assumes two things: The Blood Altar has a consistent input of LP from some source, and that you have some method of pulling out items from the Blood Altar after they are done crafting. These two requirements can be accomplished within Blood Magic itself or with other mods.
The Altare Aenigmatica will by default (with no items in the input buffer) place the linked Orb into the Altar. If any item that can be crafted within the Blood Altar is put inside of the Altare Aenigmatica, it will automatically pull out the Orb, and wait until the Blood Altar has enough LP to craft the itemstack of whatever is in its input buffer. Once the Blood Altar has enough LP, the Altare Aenigmatica will then proceed to put the entire itemstack into the Altar for it to craft. Pretty darn useful eh?
Blood Arsenal has plenty of Baubles integration, however, Baubles is not required for Blood Arsenal to run.
Heres a quick rundown of the numerous baubles within Blood Arsenal so far:
- Amulet of Self/Sacrifice: When worn, these will passively collect LP from the respective occurrences of their names (for example the Amulet of Self Sacrifice will collect LP when you take damage). Both have a capacity of 10,000 LP and can be shift-right clicked on the Blood Altar to dump their contents.
- Soul Pendants: This piece of jewelry functions exactly like a Tartaric Gem, but can be worn in the Amulet slot. Like Tartaric Gems, they can inherit a certain Demon Will type (corrosive, destructive, vengeful, steadfast) and can be used in the Tartaric Forge.
- Ring of Vampirism: This ring will allow the player to feast on the Life Essence of nearby creatures that are bleeding. Any living entities within a 5 block vicinity that have the Bleeding status effect will return a portion of their lost health to the player.
Blood Arsenal has integration with Tinkers Construct adding in Blood Infused Wood as a tool material. Much more is planned with this integration!
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge and Blood Magic Mod
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Blood Arsenal Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19968,): have 188.8.131.5260 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 184.108.40.20668)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1172,): have 18.104.22.16860
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-22.214.171.12472-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-126.96.36.19968-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!