Installation instructions Download Custom Crosshair Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4->1.8.9->1.8.9 – (Multitude of Crosshairs)
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Custom Crosshair Mod 1.11.2,1.14.4->1.8.9->1.8.9 – (Multitude of Crosshairs) Description:
You may like Minecraft, but there are always some issues with it. For example, the crosshairs in the game are rather uninteresting or just plain unusable for some people. What you can do here is to opt for a mod that helps you change the crosshairs in any way you want. Thats how the Custom Crosshair Mod was created and its a sheer delight to use for sure.
What you will enjoy about this mod is that it brings you a huge array of options and a plethora of crosshairs that you can enjoy. There are a pleasure to use and the value is second to none here.
In order to use the Custom Crosshair Mod 1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10, you will have to use the Minecraft Forge 1.11.2. Thats not that big of a deal, but it does show that you need to check out that particular mod if you want to get a very good value for your money as a whole.
An important thing to keep in mind about this mod is that you can use it without that much of a hassle. The entire mod allows you to check whether the crosshair is visible or not, plus you can also check if the crosshair is visible in the debug screen, GUI, in spectator mode and so on.
The Custom Crosshair Mod minecraft does an amazing job in regards to offering you immediate access to a multitude of crosshair types. This makes the download process very easy and the experience is a lot more interesting in the end. You can also modify the green, red and blue or opacity values if you so desire.
With the mod you can even choose the width of your crosshair. This is useful, because some people do need to have a wider crosshair. For that reason alone, this type of mod is very interesting and a pleasure to use.
If you want to use the Custom Crosshair Mod 1.7.10-1.11.2, you just need to install it as instructed and then you have to press the grave key. This will provide you with the customization menu and here you can customize the crosshair. The sheer customization options found here are very nice and you will be impressed with the unique value that they added here.
Its safe to say that using the mod can be useful, especially if you are someone that works with a lot of mods in Minecraft. Making these changes is easy and using the mod is just as simple. Its a pleasure to use this mod and it does make the entire process a lot more interesting and exciting. You should totally check it out, so just try it out and you will not be disappointed!
- Download and run the latest version of https://24hminecraft.com/minecraft-forge/
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Custom Crosshair Mod:
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.8.9
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!