Installation instructions Download Deconstruction Table Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 ->1.8.9 (Crafting Table)
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Deconstruction Table Mod 1.12.2->1.14.4 ->1.8.9 (Crafting Table) Description:
Minecraft is a world with creation and imagination at its blocky core. If youve played Minecraft for long enough, youve realized your habits and instincts about the game have become quite valuable to playing the game.
While you play, you are learning new skills about how you should build the world around you and how to destroy it as well, all to benefit you, of course. The same rules apply to crafting things and using the crafting table. How you open it up, how you craft an item, everything becomes a habit and a learned skill.
If youve played long enough and used the crafting table a lot, it becomes muscle memory to know the shape, know where each specific item goes, and the distance between your inventory items and the crafting square, so you dont even have to stop and think about what youre doing. In fact, most of the time, you probably wont be thinking about what youre crafting. This could easily result in a mistake, whether you are just learning how to craft or whether youve been doing it for a long time. Mistakes happen no matter our experience level. Maybe you crafted the wrong item and accidentally used the last of a valuable resource, which youd have to go searching for. Well, there is a Deconstruction Table Mod 1.8 for just the occasion!
The mod add on is great if you make a mistake and need to take apart an item you just crafted. It adds another layer of interaction with the game by being able to have both a crafting table and a table to scrap accidental items with the mod
Its quite nifty if you are in a pinch where youve used up the last bit of a resource you dont have any more of by accident. If you craft an item by mistake, you wont have to worry anymore if you have the Deconstruction Table Mod 1.7.10! Heres a short recap of what you can expect to get :
- Of course, youll get a deconstruction table to scrap any mistakenly crafted items.
- Youll be able to undo an item you just made with a crafting table.
- Youll be able to un-craft a crafted item and get the resources back without having to go searching for new materials.
Its very simple to use and functions just the opposite of a regular crafting table. Simply place the item you want the materials from in the left slot. Then just grab the materials from the right slots. It can be used on any craftable item including food.
If a normal recipe yields more than one item then youll have to place that number of items to get the full amount of materials back. If not youll only get the partial amount of items from the recipe. Also if you put damaged items in youll get only a partial recipe back. While this is only a slight drawback it works great for reclaiming raw materials like diamonds or ingots if you need them in a pinch.
A great feature of this mod is the ability to reclaim enchantments from enchanted tools. Simply place the enchanted tool in the left slot and a book in the slot below it. Then when you claim the materials from the right side, the enchantment will go back to the book you placed.
- update to 1.8
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.10.2:
Link Download : https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1540573394
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Link Download : https://dl2.minecraftermods.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1540573408
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [220.127.116.1168,): have 18.104.22.16860 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 22.214.171.12468)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [126.96.36.19972,): have 188.8.131.5260
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-184.108.40.20672-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1168-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!