Installation instructions Download Galactic Colored Blocks Mod 1.10.2,1.8->1.8.9
– Make sure you have Minecraft Forge.
– Locate the Minecraft game folder: On Windows, open the Run dialog box, enter %appdata% and click the Run button. On a Mac, open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click Go> Library. Then open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
– From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
– Open Minecraft game, click on Mods button and explore.
If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How To Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
Step 1: Download and install MC Forge at the website
Step 2:Open the .jar file you just downloaded
Step 3:Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK
Step 4:Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
Download Galactic Colored Blocks Mod 1.10.2,1.8->1.8.9 Description:
A lot of the reason people enjoy Minecraft so much is that you are able to jump into a world that is unique every time you go inside. To add on to this, there are mods that allow you to change the look and feel of the world you are in. The Galactic Colored Blocks Mod does just that and gives you the power of adding more color and vibrant design into your world.
You are given 16 new colors for a variety of different materials and blocks, just to awaken your game even more and set you apart from other people playing the game. What is also interesting is that if you have been playing Minecraft for years, you will notice a lot of the colors inside the mod are from the original version of Minecraft, thus adding a feeling of nostalgia along with excitement. This is a great mod to add if you are looking to spice up your Minecraft experience in the easiest way possible.
Changing the Color Forever
What makes the Galactic Colored Blocks Mod for Minecraft so great is that the change of color does not just affect the material at its base. If you take a piece of ore and move it along its lifetime, those items will also be the color of that dye. This makes the mod very powerful and more custom-based to your wants rather than just simply adding a skin to a block or two. Not many mods can do that and that is what can be the deciding factor between the Galactic Colored Blocks Mod Minecraft and another.
Convenience in a Mod
Galactic Colored Blocks Mod also makes changing the colors of items more convenient. You can specify a specific item to be a certain color, thus making all future colors of that item what you picked. This way, you do not have to constantly change the colors every time you find more of the same item but it will keep it the same from here on out. This really lets you set the world up in a convenient color palette that you choose and can change the way you play from here on out.
Minecraft of the Past and Now
Regardless of your reasoning for this mod, the mod is truly one-of-a-kind and sticks true to the Minecraft spirit of playing. You are able to go all the way back to the original Minecraft and give your game that feeling of the past. It will continue to play exactly the same but look like a whole new game.
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.10.2
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the mods folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4: updating
For Minecraft 1.8
How to fix minecraft mod crash?
Mods Crashes can easily occur due to mod conflicts, wrong versions of mods, or buggy mods. If the player has installed several mods, if using the older launcher, they should try renaming the “bin” directory in the Minecraft folder, then start Minecraft (Or replace the current minecraft.
How do I delete Minecraft Mods?
What you could do it you have Windows is click on the start button and then search run. Click on the secound option. Then search apps. Next go roaming then .minecraft then mods and you should see all your mods. Click the one you want to delete and press delete or backspace.
How do I update Minecraft forge for the Server?
if you run into the case of your server is not starting and you see in the console it’s saying something along these lines;
Console :: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.MultipleModsErrored:
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [18.104.22.16868,): have 22.214.171.12460 (Your version of Mc forge may be different 126.96.36.19968)
Console :: Missing Mods:
Console :: unknown : need [188.8.131.5272,): have 184.108.40.20660
1. Open a browser and goto Link Here
2. Download the minecraft forge version you want to update
3. Save the file and run it
4. Select Install Server and click the box with “…”, click the desktop on the left and make a new folder called Forge.2772 and click Open and click OK
5. Go to the folder on your desktop Forge.2772, delete the minecraft_server.jar file and copy the forge-1.12.2-220.127.116.1172-universal.jar to ForgeMod.jar
Note – The ForgeMod.jar file is case sensitive, ForgeMod.jar is the only way it will work
6. Once that is done, go to the servercraft control panel, stop your server and go in the file manager. Delete the ForgeMod.jar forge-1.12.2-18.104.22.16868-universal.jar files and the libraries folder
7. You can use the file manager to upload your files or use an FTP program, either way, you need to copy all the files and folder from your Forge.2772 on your desktop to your root folder on your server. With the file manager you can drag and drop files to upload them
8. Once done, you can start your server
9. You can verify in the console that you upgraded it correctly
DOWNLOAD MODS FOR PC
- Lucky Blocks
List of Minecraft Mods. Below is the list of Minecraft Mods developed and modified by the Minecraft community.
The latest version is Minecraft 1.16.5 mods, Most popular versions are Minecraft 1.16.4 mods, Minecraft 1.15.2 mods, Minecraft 1.14.4 mods, Minecraft 1.12.2 mods, Minecraft 1.11.2 mods, Minecraft 1.10.2 mods, and Minecraft 1.7.10 mods.!